DO NOT BUY THIS

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

If you are looking for a safe detergent DO NOT BUY THIS! It is misrepresented, until you get the bottle and read the label.. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is the main detergent, which is questionable as far as safety. If you don't always wear gloves you are soaking up dangerous chemicals through you skin. Much better to use a proven safe glucoside detergent-attitude brands use glucosides.

Just worked wonderfully !

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Aug 21, 2011

I was looking for a no fragrance dish washing detergent to use in the kitchen and the bathrooms for washing our hands... I also am using it to bathe with and it is gentle but cleans, no rashes no smell and perfect for us with allergies and multiple chemical sensitivity illness.. It is fabulous and I will continue to buy it. No fragrance to it that I detect..and it suds well and cleans well..

My favorite dishwashing liquid

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

This dish soap has an "A" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning. It works great at cleaning greasy dishes. The suds last a good amount of time in the sink. I love this dish soap and will repurchase again and again!

Perfect for MCS

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 19, 2015

This has no odor and I do not react to chemicals. It suds a lot, cleans well. Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on Apr 25, 2016

I BOUGHT MANY IN-TOXIC DISH SOAP HERE ON IHERB AND THIS IS SO FAR MY FAVORITE. IT DOESN'T MAKE MY HAND ITCHY LIKE MANY COMMERCIAL DISH SOAP DO AND STILL FORM WELL.

Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

but a little bit thin

Gentle to my most hyper sensitive hands

Posted by greenbytes on Apr 22, 2013

I don't know how to use gloves for washing but my most frustrating concern is that I have hyper sensitive hands that will turns extremely dry, flakes, peels to the extent of bleeding. I tried many but those that I can take it , is on the costly side and only this one is slightly cheaper and my hands can take it without the dryness. JA Singapore

good

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

good tool, just confuses the presence of SLS

Unscented?

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Oct 04, 2014

This was a big disappointment. It says unscented, but it contains some sort of fragrance. Quality control problem? Probably. I can't tolerate any fragrances, so I threw it in the trash. I washed dishes with Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild for a while, then ordered a bottle of Dish It Out. No fragrance. This may be my permanent choice, if they can keep fragrances out of the bottle in processing.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Dish soap foams well, washes well (in cold water does not work well with the fat). I like that it is Unscented. Contains SLS, but the skin does not dry or irritate the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »