10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planet Inc., Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Unscented, 25 fl oz (739 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

DO NOT BUY THIS

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

If you are looking for a safe detergent DO NOT BUY THIS! It is misrepresented, until you get the bottle and read the label.. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is the main detergent, which is questionable as far as safety. If you don't always wear gloves you are soaking up dangerous chemicals through you skin. Much better to use a proven safe glucoside detergent-attitude brands use glucosides.

Just worked wonderfully !

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Aug 21, 2011

I was looking for a no fragrance dish washing detergent to use in the kitchen and the bathrooms for washing our hands... I also am using it to bathe with and it is gentle but cleans, no rashes no smell and perfect for us with allergies and multiple chemical sensitivity illness.. It is fabulous and I will continue to buy it. No fragrance to it that I detect..and it suds well and cleans well..

Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

but a little bit thin

Gentle to my most hyper sensitive hands

Posted by mypicks on Apr 22, 2013

I don't know how to use gloves for washing but my most frustrating concern is that I have hyper sensitive hands that will turns extremely dry, flakes, peels to the extent of bleeding. I tried many but those that I can take it , is on the costly side and only this one is slightly cheaper and my hands can take it without the dryness. JA Singapore

My favorite dishwashing liquid

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

This dish soap has an "A" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning. It works great at cleaning greasy dishes. The suds last a good amount of time in the sink. I love this dish soap and will repurchase again and again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »