July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, 100% Cultivated Echinacea-Goldenseal Liquid Extract, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good to keep on hand.

Posted by Reviewer3165563 on Feb 17, 2008

I try to keep this on hand for any cold/flu illnesses that my family might have. I also use it topically on minor infections. It seems to work and reduces the duration of illnesses. I would give it five stars if it were organic. I dilute it in a small amount of water to reduce it's alcohol "kick."

Whenever you think you are gettng sick........take this.

Posted by Reviewer1672002 on Jun 23, 2009

If I ever feel like I am getting sick, I take this and I feel tremendously better. I don't get sick! I swear by it.

Must have for winter

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

Great for warding off colds and flu—we take during the cold and flu season—two weeks on, two weeks off...if we do this, we never get sick. I can't give 5 stars though, because this tastes terrible—really strong! Most awful taste I've ever had with echinacea, but for the price, large bottle, and effectiveness, I'll live with it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1955579 on Apr 04, 2011

excellent

Great product

Posted by 5176481677400323737 on Oct 11, 2013

I take this when I'm feeling a cold coming on or when I'm not feeling my best and it diminishes the length of the illness or keeps it off completely. Very good.