This is.. OMG

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Aug 07, 2014

These mushroom capsules are my "antibiotics"... Whenever I get sick, I take these and it acts pretty quick. I often get sinusitis that also make me get a pharyngitis as well, so that my entire nose-throat system gets infected. These make me not need to take any antibiotics, I use them in combination with Planetary Herbals sinus free drops and Chagha, drinking a lot of water and tea (ginger, camolile, eucalytus, olive leaf, ...), resting, inhaling and making nose rinses one in the morning and one in the evening. Helps like crazy :) Thank you planetary herbals and Iherb!!

as good as gold

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 05, 2016

I used to buy the Kinoko Gold AHCC since 4 yrs ago. Tat was work wonders for me and my husband's immune system. But tat brand has gotten more expensive and I made the switch to this brand about 8 mths ago. I have to say this AHCC works exactly the same as the more expensive one. We take this at first sign of any stress to our bodies ( sore throat, slight cough, body aches ) and we don't ever get any colds, flu or cough. My 10 yr old cat was diagnosed w liver cirrhosis w a possibility of cancer 3 mths ago; he was throwing up every other day and was jaundiced. With the blessing of my vet, I put him on this brand of AHCC. And the improvements were almost overnight. Today he is not jaundiced, his blood results have improved leaps and bounds. And he is even playing w our other 2 cats again. Hallelujah!

I'm staying healthy...

Posted by 5557331562700182198 on Sep 03, 2015

I and several others have taken this product and can feel the difference, but not only that; when I visited my doctor for a examination and blood work, he told me he was amazed how my results were and asked me what I was doing differently. I told him, eating, exercise and supplements changed my life around.