Planetary Herbals, AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), 500 mg, 60 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

This is.. OMG

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Aug 07, 2014

These mushroom capsules are my "antibiotics"... Whenever I get sick, I take these and it acts pretty quick. I often get sinusitis that also make me get a pharyngitis as well, so that my entire nose-throat system gets infected. These make me not need to take any antibiotics, I use them in combination with Planetary Herbals sinus free drops and Chagha, drinking a lot of water and tea (ginger, camolile, eucalytus, olive leaf, ...), resting, inhaling and making nose rinses one in the morning and one in the evening. Helps like crazy :) Thank you planetary herbals and Iherb!!