Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer1512701 on Dec 01, 2010

This review is probably more suited for those with sensitive tastbuds. This tastes awful!! Like prune juice with vodka imo. I couldn't stop gagging, had to brush my teeth and listerine my mouth to get rid of the taste. Definitely did not feel calm after a dose of this, haha. However, it's not too expensive to try if you can stomach unpleasant tastes :)

Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer1167667 on Sep 06, 2011

I tried this and rather than feeling any sort of calm, I felt agitated and nervous. My system is a little sensitive, given, but a cup of coffee makes me feel more calm than this.

nasty taste

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

tasted like the rubber stopper, won't buy again

Hurts my tongue and throat

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 19, 2013

Is there a need for so much alcohol in this?? I gag and my throat hurts from swallowing it. The taste plus the copious amount of alcohol makes this product so unpleasant to take. Reminds me exactly of those 1980's 'health' tonics from china. Disgusting taste.

Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2450449 on Mar 15, 2010

I tried this for my two kids who are very active. I was hoping that it would help to calm them at night. This didn't work. I couldn't give it to them as often as recommended so that could have a lot to do with it. I will have to keep looking.

Potentially hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 21, 2008

I have learned not to immediately take the amount suggested of any supplement, to begin with. I haven't used this one long enough to give a review. It seems to work as I expected, what little I have tried it.