Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Albizia Calm, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviews 4-star

A friend to have...

Posted by Reviewer3187849 on Nov 14, 2010

I have agoraphobia and panic disorder. I also have episodes where the anxiety related fear gets very intense and I feel very low because of it. I went on vacation two hours away from home for the first time this summer and I knew it was going to be hard. There were times I felt off and this helped centre me. I feel that it must be akin to a mild anti-depressant though I've never been on one and I know they make everyone feel different. I have heard that people feel sort of numb on anti-depressants; no extremes of sadness OR happiness. Albizzia does not make me happier, it just takes me out of the low if I'm really feeling it, which helps me to put everything into perspective and adjust to the situation. It doesn't stop panic attacks and it won't make you calm the way a benzo would. It a leveler more than anything, kind of like inositol (also helps with serotonin) is. People need to understand that this is not a cure-all and is not likely to be the only thing you need, but as a herbal anti-depressant I like it. A lot of times anxiety is a mixture of feeling terrible and low because of how terrible you may feel. I'm still experimenting but I like it in my regime.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

I know what people were talking about the taste. It's kinda yucky tasting, but I put it in juice, and I've tried it in several different sodas, and I find that it tastes just fine that way. It acts quite quickly, and lasts 4 or 5 hours. I need to use it more to see if it fits in with my other supplements.

It Works !

Posted by Reviewer1863848 on Jun 29, 2010

It seems this product works well. It calm your nerves (ex. from noise or other things disturbing you) but don't let you feel sleepy.