A friend to have...

Posted by Reviewer3187849 on Nov 14, 2010

I have agoraphobia and panic disorder. I also have episodes where the anxiety related fear gets very intense and I feel very low because of it. I went on vacation two hours away from home for the first time this summer and I knew it was going to be hard. There were times I felt off and this helped centre me. I feel that it must be akin to a mild anti-depressant though I've never been on one and I know they make everyone feel different. I have heard that people feel sort of numb on anti-depressants; no extremes of sadness OR happiness. Albizzia does not make me happier, it just takes me out of the low if I'm really feeling it, which helps me to put everything into perspective and adjust to the situation. It doesn't stop panic attacks and it won't make you calm the way a benzo would. It a leveler more than anything, kind of like inositol (also helps with serotonin) is. People need to understand that this is not a cure-all and is not likely to be the only thing you need, but as a herbal anti-depressant I like it. A lot of times anxiety is a mixture of feeling terrible and low because of how terrible you may feel. I'm still experimenting but I like it in my regime.

Magic Potion

Posted by Reviewer1676459 on Jun 23, 2011

my husband has had mild depression and mild mania and a fierce disposition forever. Neither of us wanted on him on meds because of the horrible side effects. This stuff is amazing and it really works. He is more mellow and sleeps better and is a heck of a lot more fun to be married to. BUT I think it tempers ALL passion. Sigh. Well, I guess there are trade offs and he is much nicer to live with.

Best Product Ever Tried

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 04, 2008

It's called the Happiness plant, and it's true. It worked wonders the very first day I tried it. All worries went away, and I felt as if I already got all I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone who tried everything and lost hope. No side effects, only elevated mood and well-being.

I'm impressed with this product.

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Jan 12, 2011

The effects are a subtle calm and mood lifting improved sleep. Took me a few weeks to notice them. I am getting one side effect that I get on SSRI's so this leads me to believe this product acts on serotonin. Need more time to evaluate further.

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1575695 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been using this along with St. John's Wort, have been very mellow, relaxed.

Works wonders!!!

Posted by Reviewer1452512 on Mar 21, 2008

I combine this with other calming herbs, and it works wonders for those under absurb amounts of stress. It relaxes you without leaving you groggy. You'll be fully alert and functional, but definitely a cool customer!!!

Works good but subtle

Posted by Reviewer1223042 on Oct 06, 2009

I found this good for both mood and anxiety. Best thing ive tried actually. Free of side effects, fast acting, just a bit brighter and more relaxed.

Works Great! Taste...not so great.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Oct 15, 2009

This works really well for anxiety and highly stressful situations. Calms you right down. You get used to the taste eventually.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

I know what people were talking about the taste. It's kinda yucky tasting, but I put it in juice, and I've tried it in several different sodas, and I find that it tastes just fine that way. It acts quite quickly, and lasts 4 or 5 hours. I need to use it more to see if it fits in with my other supplements.

It Works !

Posted by Reviewer1863848 on Jun 29, 2010

It seems this product works well. It calm your nerves (ex. from noise or other things disturbing you) but don't let you feel sleepy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »