Didn't Work

Posted by Reviewer2450449 on Mar 15, 2010

I tried this for my two kids who are very active. I was hoping that it would help to calm them at night. This didn't work. I couldn't give it to them as often as recommended so that could have a lot to do with it. I will have to keep looking.

Works Great! Taste...not so great.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Oct 15, 2009

This works really well for anxiety and highly stressful situations. Calms you right down. You get used to the taste eventually.

Works good but subtle

Posted by Reviewer1223042 on Oct 06, 2009

I found this good for both mood and anxiety. Best thing ive tried actually. Free of side effects, fast acting, just a bit brighter and more relaxed.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jan 16, 2009

I know what people were talking about the taste. It's kinda yucky tasting, but I put it in juice, and I've tried it in several different sodas, and I find that it tastes just fine that way. It acts quite quickly, and lasts 4 or 5 hours. I need to use it more to see if it fits in with my other supplements.

Potentially hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 21, 2008

I have learned not to immediately take the amount suggested of any supplement, to begin with. I haven't used this one long enough to give a review. It seems to work as I expected, what little I have tried it.

Works Great but Taste Really Bad

Posted by Reviewer2776038 on Nov 28, 2008

Taste terrible but works great for people who are serotonin deficienct

Best Product Ever Tried

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 04, 2008

It's called the Happiness plant, and it's true. It worked wonders the very first day I tried it. All worries went away, and I felt as if I already got all I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone who tried everything and lost hope. No side effects, only elevated mood and well-being.

Works wonders!!!

Posted by Reviewer1452512 on Mar 21, 2008

I combine this with other calming herbs, and it works wonders for those under absurb amounts of stress. It relaxes you without leaving you groggy. You'll be fully alert and functional, but definitely a cool customer!!!

nasty taste

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

tasted like the rubber stopper, won't buy again

taste is wretched

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 01, 2008

I wish that there was a way to give 1 rating for the effectiveness of the product and another for the taste. This really does work for me. I sometimes have free floating anxiety and this just helps to take the edge off and put things in perspective, along with Now 5HTP and St John's wort. But, the taste......uggghhh!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »