July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Albizia Calm, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

taste is wretched

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 01, 2008

I wish that there was a way to give 1 rating for the effectiveness of the product and another for the taste. This really does work for me. I sometimes have free floating anxiety and this just helps to take the edge off and put things in perspective, along with Now 5HTP and St John's wort. But, the taste......uggghhh!!!

Relax and restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2044761 on Apr 22, 2011

This is a product that allows me to relax and have a beautiful night's sleep for 5 to 6 hours. It relaxes my nerves and very active mind. Thank you

Mood enhancing

Posted by Reviewer3167920 on Sep 15, 2010

This certainly seems to enhance my mood. Definitely one to keep, scored it a 3 as the anxiety/stress reducing properties seem relatively mild.

Yuck!!!

Posted by Reviewer1512701 on Dec 01, 2010

This review is probably more suited for those with sensitive tastbuds. This tastes awful!! Like prune juice with vodka imo. I couldn't stop gagging, had to brush my teeth and listerine my mouth to get rid of the taste. Definitely did not feel calm after a dose of this, haha. However, it's not too expensive to try if you can stomach unpleasant tastes :)

Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer1167667 on Sep 06, 2011

I tried this and rather than feeling any sort of calm, I felt agitated and nervous. My system is a little sensitive, given, but a cup of coffee makes me feel more calm than this.