Posted by Reviewer2159084 on Nov 02, 2007

Very helpfl with allergies.

same ingredient as Kold kare

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Jan 04, 2011

Less costly, but still effective

Pleased with this product...

Posted by Reviewer1843579 on Mar 04, 2012

It's probably too early to tell if there is any kind of postive impact, but I'm tired of taking antibiotics for a chronic skin condition that I have.

lyme protocol

Posted by 4771104071931545211 on Apr 12, 2013

taking these for lyme treatment. They do have a bitter taste and are not coated, but they are inexpensive and definitely are helping me. I feel the little buggies dying in me :)

came recommended

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Jun 05, 2016

Bought this brand from a recommendation. The only downside is it isn't in capsule form as it is very bitter tasting

Compact tablets with calcium, but without a film

Posted by 5095808220296235030 on Oct 29, 2016

Just when I received the tablets I discoverd they were tablets and not capsules. They're more compact and even contain about 50 mg calcium each, which urges me to swallow them 2 hours away from minocyclin and probably also from my stephania. But as both minocyclin and stephania are blocking my calcium channel some extra calcium is welcome in between, so I use these and capsules without calcium opportunistically. The tablets however lack a film, so the taste creeps through my mouth whenever I try to swallow them with water. Apart from the internet-price I had to pay about 15% handling fee for adding an extra 6% tax at receival. I wondered whether It's possible to skip the handling fee when the shop already calculates the right tax.

Cold prevention

Posted by Reviewer1847376 on Nov 09, 2007

My chiropractor told me that a combination of Andrographis, Ginseng and Vitamin C was a great immune system booster and the a good defence against colds. I certainly get less colds now. By the way, don't taste the andrographis, its foul, but much cheaper than capsules.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2027929 on Mar 09, 2008

Very good.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2158097 on May 15, 2010

Great value for this potency!

A very good brand

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Nov 02, 2010

One of the better brands of this herb out there