Swollen glands gone

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

After having swollen glands for about five years and continual sore throats, I decided to try the Lyme disease protocol by herbalist Buhner. After a few days of Andrographis and Cat's Claw, one three times a day, I noticed I was beginning to feel well and not weak and sickly all the time. I will continue on this product for a year as Buhner suggests. Update: It is the cat's claw that helps, and not this. I have discontinued this.

Great Product -

Posted by Reviewer2720917 on Mar 18, 2011

I like this product very much and was delighted (after much research) to find it. An added benefit was that It was backed by Michael Tierra and I love and respect his work and herbal books. I was filling my own Andrographis caps from powder and I was getting a rash from it but I do not get a rash from this product. This product makes my herbal protocal for Lyme so much easier. Very Nice Product. Elaine R

Seems to be helpful

Posted by Reviewer2836834 on Apr 21, 2008

I started out taking one pill twice per day when my father caught a bad cold. A few days later as his cold got worse, I started to get a dry stuffy nose, and I ramped up my dose of andrographis to 3 and 4 pills twice daily, and it seems to have eliminated the symptoms and prevented the cold from progressing further. All in all my symptoms were very mild for a couple of days. Three days later I have no sign of a cold at all, when normally when I get a cold it lasts for a couple of weeks and tends to be very severe. I would recommend this product if you want to prevent catching a cold, stop it from getting worse, and to speed up recovery time.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Nov 28, 2007

Excellent for gum infections - worked

very effective!

Posted by kirowang on Jul 02, 2012

Strong and very useful dozes, to kill cold, or clean Your body against allergy!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on Oct 16, 2007

I've tried a good few immune boosting supplements over the years, but andrographis is now first choice - it's affordable, & yes it really works! One of these every four hours at the very first signs of a cold, & it just never seems to develop. Even my wife is an andrographis convert - and it takes a lot to convince her.

Andrographis is a good immune booster!

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Dec 02, 2008

I have been using andrographis for years now, and I have a much lower incidence of winter colds, plus a shorter duration of the colds I have. Planetary Herbals puts out a good quality, affordable, consistent product and I highly recommend it.

part of buhner's protocol

Posted by Reviewer2984303 on Sep 07, 2009

andrographis is one of the basic herbs in stephen buhner's protocol for lyme diease. a must have in your medicine cabinet.

The Best for Heart and Cholesterol Bad

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Jun 20, 2012

My family has a history of heart disease and high blood pressure. out of all my siblings I don't have a these problems. This is one herb I never forget to take.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2285400 on Feb 24, 2008

Andrographis is a very good supplement for prevention of any kind of infection, cold, flu etc.