10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg, 120 Tablets

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1197949 on Dec 18, 2007

At the first sign of a cold - just a tickle in my throat - I take two of these tablets, one morning and one in the evening and almost ALL the time, it keeps me from getting a cold! My whole family swears by it.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Nov 28, 2007

Excellent for gum infections - worked

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on Oct 16, 2007

I've tried a good few immune boosting supplements over the years, but andrographis is now first choice - it's affordable, & yes it really works! One of these every four hours at the very first signs of a cold, & it just never seems to develop. Even my wife is an andrographis convert - and it takes a lot to convince her.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2285400 on Feb 24, 2008

Andrographis is a very good supplement for prevention of any kind of infection, cold, flu etc.

Seems to be helpful

Posted by Reviewer2836834 on Apr 21, 2008

I started out taking one pill twice per day when my father caught a bad cold. A few days later as his cold got worse, I started to get a dry stuffy nose, and I ramped up my dose of andrographis to 3 and 4 pills twice daily, and it seems to have eliminated the symptoms and prevented the cold from progressing further. All in all my symptoms were very mild for a couple of days. Three days later I have no sign of a cold at all, when normally when I get a cold it lasts for a couple of weeks and tends to be very severe. I would recommend this product if you want to prevent catching a cold, stop it from getting worse, and to speed up recovery time.