Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg, 120 Tablets

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2294113 From Guam on Dec 04, 2008

This is exactly what I needed to help me recover from a bad case of the flu. I had read that Andrographis is effective in treating respiratory ailments, and it sure did make a big difference! I was delighted to learn that in East and South Asia, it as been used for millennia in a wide variety of applications. iHerb's customer service and shipping were flawless. I'll be back!

The Best for Heart and Cholesterol Bad

Posted by Reviewer2457352 From California on Jun 20, 2012

My family has a history of heart disease and high blood pressure. out of all my siblings I don't have a these problems. This is one herb I never forget to take.

very effective!

Posted by kirowang From Hungary on Jul 02, 2012

Strong and very useful dozes, to kill cold, or clean Your body against allergy!

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg - skin rashes

Posted by Reviewer1194268 From Malaysia on Mar 11, 2010

I bought this at IHERB . I thought maybe I would use this sometime for prophylactic agent against cold, or kill any possible parasites in the body. My first dose was one 400mg tab, and next morning, I got skin rashes (like measles) on thighs, abdomen, chest and all over my upper arms. It was also itchy and I got a bit concerned at that time. Upon googling around, I noted that, among the side effects, this can cause skin rashes in some individuals. Maybe 400mg is too strong for me, I might try to reduce the dose. Somehow the redness and itchiness subsided after I took 1000mg everscent vitamin C. And the rashes went away completely after about 48 hours. I am not sure yet about the rating, as I do not know how effective this is, since I havent had cold these few weeks / its symptoms or know anything about any parasites in my body. So, 3 star is my rating, rather neutral, for the moment.

andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1896630 From Vermont on Nov 21, 2007

This has a bitter taste but it probably acts faster than capsules. It's a good price.