libido

Posted by Reviewer2549292 on Nov 29, 2007

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

very nice sir!!

Posted by 4846788916085428129 on Apr 17, 2016

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2016

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by Reviewer1718575 on Mar 16, 2011

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by Reviewer1888898 on Dec 30, 2011

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Dec 31, 2006

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

antler Vevet

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jul 04, 2010

A Planetary Herbals - always top products. This Antler velvet I found quiet different from other arthritis and bone products and you really feel it working even from the first tablet. I have less pains and feel in general stronger.

Antler Velvet

Posted by Reviewer1139787 on Feb 11, 2011

The order from iHerb was delivered in a timely manner and the product was exceptional. I am looking forward to further purchases.

Antler Velvet

Posted by Reviewer1791517 on Mar 13, 2008

I read about Antler Velvet on Betty Kamen's site and buy from iHerb because of their price and service. This is a good product for those who have been diagnosed with peri-/ osteoporosis.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 24, 2012

Planetary Herbals adaptogens are a real treasure trove of unsurpassed quality. Fast services and prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »