very nice sir!!

Posted by 4846788916085428129 on Apr 17, 2016

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2016

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 24, 2012

Planetary Herbals adaptogens are a real treasure trove of unsurpassed quality. Fast services and prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by Reviewer1888898 on Dec 30, 2011

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Pretty good

Posted by juniper on Aug 04, 2011

I have to take two in the morning and two at night to feel its effect.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

helps

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by Reviewer1718575 on Mar 16, 2011

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Antler Velvet

Posted by Reviewer1139787 on Feb 11, 2011

The order from iHerb was delivered in a timely manner and the product was exceptional. I am looking forward to further purchases.

antler Vevet

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jul 04, 2010

A Planetary Herbals - always top products. This Antler velvet I found quiet different from other arthritis and bone products and you really feel it working even from the first tablet. I have less pains and feel in general stronger.

relive with my arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2027302 on Jun 02, 2008

I just started to take this product, but I think I already have slight relive with my arthritis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »