This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Dec 23, 2007

I gave this product to my brother, who had bp consistently around 160/110--lowered it consistently to 117/72. I gave it to my husband who has had terrible headaches associated with bp of 180/120--reduced it to 125/88! I am so stoked about this product! 12/22/07--MONTHS AFTER MY FIRST REVIEW I want to give an update: Mu husband's blood pressure has stayed consistently low. I give him between 2 twice a day (4 pills a day), or 3 twice a day (6 pills). It really works-much better than any prescription medication he ever took, and without the side effects (which often include sexual dysfunction). He feels great! I am starting to take this myself because I have had a cardiac arrhythmia since I was 6 years old, the result of a serious bout with the red measles, when I went into atrial fibrillation. I do feel better, and am less tired.Although I have low normal blood pressure (about 110/70) for my age (57), this product seems to work for me too.

MIRACLE ARJUNA!!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jun 27, 2009

I had used this herb before with no results, then I began drinking lots of water with it; It saved my life! I was having chest pain when I stopped taking my HBP perscription drugs. I remembered I had some Arjuna on a shelf. I took one and about 20 minutes later the calming effect was overwhelming. I felt like I had taken that drug they give you when you're about to deliver a baby! It's so good, I am considering taking only half a pill at a time--and no side effects. Get off those perscription drugs! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE HERBS.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3185000 on Mar 01, 2007

In less than 1 month I saw a significant improvement in my BP. This one's a keeper!!

Sarah

Posted by Reviewer2411349 on Mar 07, 2008

Lowered bp in 2 months

Lower you blood pressure!

Posted by Reviewer1622109 on Mar 23, 2010

This product helped me to lower my blood pressure so I could stay off medication. Thanks!

Effective natural remedy!

Posted by Reviewer1596037 on Mar 20, 2010

This product, along with B complex, low salt diet and a banana smoothie a day, has lowered my BP from 160/110 to where it is this morning: 127/79. A great natural cure with no side effects.

Papitations and blood pressure much higher!

Posted by Reviewer2158989 on Jun 14, 2012

I've tried this product twice and had a bad reaction both times. One table made me feel hyper within an hour of taking it, I checked my BP and both numbers had risen by 20 points - I felt stressed and on edge for the whole day. Today I took half a tablet and had a similar reaction for less time. Strange thing is that I've used the Paradise Herbs and Himalaya Arjuna products for several years with only positive results.

Feel the Ayurvedic formula working almost instantly...

Posted by Reviewer3333062 on Oct 29, 2010

It works really well. It smells slightly terrible. Thats the deal. Buy it. It's well worth it. Om shanti.

nice supplement

Posted by Reviewer2547182 on Jul 30, 2009

reduces chest pain when running on treadmill

精神變好,身體更有活力