Planetary Herbals, Arjuna, Full Spectrum, 550 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Papitations and blood pressure much higher!

Posted by Reviewer2158989 on Jun 14, 2012

I've tried this product twice and had a bad reaction both times. One table made me feel hyper within an hour of taking it, I checked my BP and both numbers had risen by 20 points - I felt stressed and on edge for the whole day. Today I took half a tablet and had a similar reaction for less time. Strange thing is that I've used the Paradise Herbs and Himalaya Arjuna products for several years with only positive results.

Felt terrible!

Posted by happyherbs on May 27, 2011

Rapid worsening of cardiac symptoms and felt awful like had flu. Discontinued. Gave this to someone else who wanted to try it for other condition, and they had similar reaction! Advise caution.

Bad effects

Posted by Reviewer3316725 on Oct 25, 2011

I am a healthy young individual, without any bad heart symptoms. I have taken Arjuna first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, sometimes along with a meal or before bedtime and on every occasion I felt an acceleration in my heartbeat, palpitations, then uneasiness and stomach discomfort that have lasted for about two hours. Not recommended to me.

should be labeled "contains gluten"

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Mar 22, 2013

I love Planetary Herbals but I keep mistakenly buying products that contain gluten. Please label "gluten free" or "contains gluten/wheat/etc."