This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Dec 23, 2007

I gave this product to my brother, who had bp consistently around 160/110--lowered it consistently to 117/72. I gave it to my husband who has had terrible headaches associated with bp of 180/120--reduced it to 125/88! I am so stoked about this product! 12/22/07--MONTHS AFTER MY FIRST REVIEW I want to give an update: Mu husband's blood pressure has stayed consistently low. I give him between 2 twice a day (4 pills a day), or 3 twice a day (6 pills). It really works-much better than any prescription medication he ever took, and without the side effects (which often include sexual dysfunction). He feels great! I am starting to take this myself because I have had a cardiac arrhythmia since I was 6 years old, the result of a serious bout with the red measles, when I went into atrial fibrillation. I do feel better, and am less tired.Although I have low normal blood pressure (about 110/70) for my age (57), this product seems to work for me too.

MIRACLE ARJUNA!!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jun 27, 2009

I had used this herb before with no results, then I began drinking lots of water with it; It saved my life! I was having chest pain when I stopped taking my HBP perscription drugs. I remembered I had some Arjuna on a shelf. I took one and about 20 minutes later the calming effect was overwhelming. I felt like I had taken that drug they give you when you're about to deliver a baby! It's so good, I am considering taking only half a pill at a time--and no side effects. Get off those perscription drugs! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE HERBS.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3185000 on Mar 01, 2007

In less than 1 month I saw a significant improvement in my BP. This one's a keeper!!

Sarah

Posted by Reviewer2411349 on Mar 07, 2008

Lowered bp in 2 months

Effective natural remedy!

Posted by Reviewer1596037 on Mar 20, 2010

This product, along with B complex, low salt diet and a banana smoothie a day, has lowered my BP from 160/110 to where it is this morning: 127/79. A great natural cure with no side effects.

nice supplement

Posted by Reviewer2547182 on Jul 30, 2009

reduces chest pain when running on treadmill

精神變好,身體更有活力

Posted by smartkid1209 on May 03, 2013

很奇妙的東西,我不確定有沒有心血管疾病,但是吃了它之後精神莫名其妙變得很好,比咖啡還好用,而且思緒也更清楚,整個人變得更有活力。

HEART HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer3083653 on Apr 13, 2011

Highly recommended herbal for heart health. Dramatic improvement noted by specialist during ultrasound.

Marty

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Jul 15, 2008

I felt very healthy eversince I started taking Arjuna as a supplement.

Best Quality & Price to Me

Posted by Reviewer2269279 on Jan 10, 2008

I'm an internet hound, so when I needed Arjuna to help control a mild condition of blood pressure, my search led me to iHerb.com. This is my 2nd order thru iHerb, and the quality and price can't be beat for Arjuna. Delivery was quick also. iHerb gets my vote! Victor (Texas)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »