New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Arjuna, Full Spectrum, 550 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Dec 23, 2007

I gave this product to my brother, who had bp consistently around 160/110--lowered it consistently to 117/72. I gave it to my husband who has had terrible headaches associated with bp of 180/120--reduced it to 125/88! I am so stoked about this product! 12/22/07--MONTHS AFTER MY FIRST REVIEW I want to give an update: Mu husband's blood pressure has stayed consistently low. I give him between 2 twice a day (4 pills a day), or 3 twice a day (6 pills). It really works-much better than any prescription medication he ever took, and without the side effects (which often include sexual dysfunction). He feels great! I am starting to take this myself because I have had a cardiac arrhythmia since I was 6 years old, the result of a serious bout with the red measles, when I went into atrial fibrillation. I do feel better, and am less tired.Although I have low normal blood pressure (about 110/70) for my age (57), this product seems to work for me too.

MIRACLE ARJUNA!!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jun 27, 2009

I had used this herb before with no results, then I began drinking lots of water with it; It saved my life! I was having chest pain when I stopped taking my HBP perscription drugs. I remembered I had some Arjuna on a shelf. I took one and about 20 minutes later the calming effect was overwhelming. I felt like I had taken that drug they give you when you're about to deliver a baby! It's so good, I am considering taking only half a pill at a time--and no side effects. Get off those perscription drugs! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE HERBS.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3185000 on Mar 01, 2007

In less than 1 month I saw a significant improvement in my BP. This one's a keeper!!

Sarah

Posted by Reviewer2411349 on Mar 07, 2008

Lowered bp in 2 months

Effective natural remedy!

Posted by Reviewer1596037 on Mar 20, 2010

This product, along with B complex, low salt diet and a banana smoothie a day, has lowered my BP from 160/110 to where it is this morning: 127/79. A great natural cure with no side effects.