Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 30, 2009

I used this for a month, taking only a half dose twice per day and found it calmed my nerves quite well during this midlife hormone transition. An unexpected benefit is that it can bump up thyroid activity. Not always good for someone on thyroid medication at a steady dose like I am. I quit taking it for awhile but will try again later perhaps. It does have a nice soothing effect.

excellent- but be careful if you have a thyroid condition!

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Aug 01, 2011

i started to feel a lot of energy and strength within a week of taking this twice a day. also my anxiety diminished. however then my hair started falling out! this is very distressing obviously! i then read that you should not take this if you are hyperthyroid. i have been given diagnosed as hyper. i have also been diagnosed as hypo. LOL. anyway do your research and be careful!

Well rested and Balanced

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

I started taking Ashwagandha while going thru a break up this winter and having trouble fighting off colds and flus going around. I just couldn't seem to get good sleep and didn't want to take sleeping pills for fear of being groggy the next day. My friend suggested this which was suggested by an herbalist to her when she was having disturbing dreams that were keeping her up at night. Overall, it's just one of those healthy tonics that can revive and give rest to your system I guess.

Good bye Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2216282 on Dec 23, 2009

Since I started taking this I don't have hot flashes and night sweats any more. Seems to help my pre-menapause symptoms under control.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been taking this product at half dose (1 pill a day) The most important I've notice is that my nerves get template, I have no anxiety, I have more energy (mesured, not like Speedy Gonzales), and more concentrate; but I think it has a relative function on my weight (I really don't know if it works on this area) I've tryed the fluu dose and half dose, and there's no difference between taking one or two pills a day, but I like this product and I will buy it again.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2394132 on Dec 12, 2009

This is a Great product! If you don't know what this is, check it out online. This product improves health in numerous areas and helps clear the cobwebs that lurk for some us as we get older. Have a great day & check out the benefits of Ashwaganda Sincerely, Getting Older :) in Colorado

Good thyroid/adrenal and overall body tonic

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very good (the quality of their herbal extracts is excellent) but I now use Jarrow Sensoril instead as it's cheaper to take long term and doesn't contain gluten or tableting agents. Ashwagandha can also be taken for anxiety (or as a general nervous system tonic) and is safe for long term use. Very gentle. In Indian medicine (Ayurveda) it is said to give the strength of a horse - I wouldn't say it's quite that miraculous.

Ashwagandha herb

Posted by Reviewer3067224 on Apr 06, 2011

I had sleeping problems for few years. I was watching Dr.Oz show, he mentioned Ashawagandha.I have been taking it for few weeks. I think it's working but I need more time before I can review it.

Efficient