Planetary Herbals, Ashwagandha, Full Spectrum, 570 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2840390 From Idaho on Jul 20, 2009

This product has been one of the key factors in helping me out of adrenal imbalance, helping me to relax and overcome a pattern of chronic "stress response." I highly recommend it.

Nice and Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1008245 From Illinois on Aug 17, 2009

I took a half of one on the first try, and it relaxed me pretty well for a couple of hours. No allergic reaction. I also take an SSRI for OCD and anxiety, and I didn't experience any interaction with it. Nice smooth feeling, increased my sex drive without the jitters like Goat Weed. So far, I've tried two Indian Ayurvedics, Triphala and Ashwagandha, and I absolutely love them!

WORKED LIKE MAGIC ON MY INFLAMMATION FROM FIBROMYALGIA

Posted by Reviewer1878755 From California on Mar 08, 2008

IMMEDIATELY MY CLOTHES STARTED FITTING TOO BIG AS A RESULT OF THE INFLAMMATION GOING DOWN FAST AFTER JUST 4 TABLETS. START SLOW WITH THIS HERB AND INCREASE GRADUALLY BECAUSE IT WORKS ON THE BRAIN AND CAN CAUSE A HEADACHE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TOLERATE. IT ALSO GIVES DEEP SLEEP RIGHT FROM THE START. HAS ALSO HELPED WITH BETTER DIGESTION. TAKE THEM WITH FOOD.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2428554 From Minnesota on May 12, 2010

I've been taking ashwagandha for about a year now and I don't plan on stopping. I sleep better, I'm comer, and happier overall. Highly recommended.

Great Tonic!

Posted by Reviewer2858212 From Pennsylvania on Jul 06, 2010

This is a highly effective tonic for both calming the mind and inducing a restful sleep when taken right before bed. I take 3 tablets total each day and noticed the above effects immediately.