Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Jul 20, 2009

This product has been one of the key factors in helping me out of adrenal imbalance, helping me to relax and overcome a pattern of chronic "stress response." I highly recommend it.

Nice and Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1008245 on Aug 17, 2009

I took a half of one on the first try, and it relaxed me pretty well for a couple of hours. No allergic reaction. I also take an SSRI for OCD and anxiety, and I didn't experience any interaction with it. Nice smooth feeling, increased my sex drive without the jitters like Goat Weed. So far, I've tried two Indian Ayurvedics, Triphala and Ashwagandha, and I absolutely love them!

WORKED LIKE MAGIC ON MY INFLAMMATION FROM FIBROMYALGIA

Posted by Reviewer1878755 on Mar 08, 2008

IMMEDIATELY MY CLOTHES STARTED FITTING TOO BIG AS A RESULT OF THE INFLAMMATION GOING DOWN FAST AFTER JUST 4 TABLETS. START SLOW WITH THIS HERB AND INCREASE GRADUALLY BECAUSE IT WORKS ON THE BRAIN AND CAN CAUSE A HEADACHE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TOLERATE. IT ALSO GIVES DEEP SLEEP RIGHT FROM THE START. HAS ALSO HELPED WITH BETTER DIGESTION. TAKE THEM WITH FOOD.

Great Tonic!

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jul 06, 2010

This is a highly effective tonic for both calming the mind and inducing a restful sleep when taken right before bed. I take 3 tablets total each day and noticed the above effects immediately.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Jul 28, 2010

I got this product because of my thyroid condition. It works great. It seems to be helping my thyroid work more effectively. I only take one pill per day.

Ashwagandha helps Myasthenia Gravis

Posted by Reviewer2175564 on Oct 24, 2011

I have MG and was nearly debilitated by double vision. My ayurveda physician prescribed ashwagandha, which has stopped it. The brand she prescribed was very expensive though, but I shopped around and found the lowest price at iHerb and it works even better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2428554 on May 12, 2010

I've been taking ashwagandha for about a year now and I don't plan on stopping. I sleep better, I'm comer, and happier overall. Highly recommended.

really seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 13, 2008

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%