really seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 13, 2008

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%

Mixed!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Oct 17, 2010

These flush me out for two days and then I go into constipation. NOt sure what gives!

Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3338476 on Jul 27, 2010

This helps with stressful situations but found it works best with me when I use as needed instead of regularly. After a few weeks, I noticed I was getting very lethargic in the afternoon. After some research, I discovered that in some people it can mimic chronic fatigue syndrome.

Happy I found it!

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Ashwaghanda has helped me with stress and insomnia. Planetary Herbals best value.

Excellent..

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Ashwagandha. Helps me to relax and get a good nights sleep. nourishes exhausted adrenals, and a good all round tonic.

Ashwagandha Immunity

Posted by DocMike on Aug 19, 2012

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha supplement is priced right and provides this valuable supplement used in traditional Indian Medicine for immune support, anti-oxident activity and stress protection, and as an adaptogen, it improves stamina and energy levels.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on Jan 25, 2010

It works to wake up my alertness and attention. But it is a bit strong for my 9YO son with ADHD so I am ordering something different for him. For me, it is very good.

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

Having tried the Triphala Gold and considering it a good product I decided to try this. I only take one in the morning and I find it calms and energises. I have been very impressed with the ayurvedic products and this brand. I am planning to continue to take this product as I like it very much.