Excellent..

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Ashwagandha. Helps me to relax and get a good nights sleep. nourishes exhausted adrenals, and a good all round tonic.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Aug 26, 2014

I've been taking this product at half dose (1 pill a day) The most important I've notice is that my nerves get template, I have no anxiety, I have more energy (mesured, not like Speedy Gonzales), and more concentrate; but I think it has a relative function on my weight (I really don't know if it works on this area) I've tryed the fluu dose and half dose, and there's no difference between taking one or two pills a day, but I like this product and I will buy it again.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Good bye Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2216282 on Dec 23, 2009

Since I started taking this I don't have hot flashes and night sweats any more. Seems to help my pre-menapause symptoms under control.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer2604976 on Oct 21, 2009

Very helpful in control my dark moods.

aids adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Helps to regulate the adrenals. Helped my adrenal fatigue.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2394132 on Dec 12, 2009

This is a Great product! If you don't know what this is, check it out online. This product improves health in numerous areas and helps clear the cobwebs that lurk for some us as we get older. Have a great day & check out the benefits of Ashwaganda Sincerely, Getting Older :) in Colorado

good mood

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on May 28, 2010

can make me drowsy but in a good mood

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1946262 on Aug 22, 2012

My metabolism is improved. I feel so much better. I am so glad I tried it and will purchase again.