It Works

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on Jan 25, 2010

It works to wake up my alertness and attention. But it is a bit strong for my 9YO son with ADHD so I am ordering something different for him. For me, it is very good.

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

Having tried the Triphala Gold and considering it a good product I decided to try this. I only take one in the morning and I find it calms and energises. I have been very impressed with the ayurvedic products and this brand. I am planning to continue to take this product as I like it very much.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Good bye Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2216282 on Dec 23, 2009

Since I started taking this I don't have hot flashes and night sweats any more. Seems to help my pre-menapause symptoms under control.

Good thyroid/adrenal and overall body tonic

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very good (the quality of their herbal extracts is excellent) but I now use Jarrow Sensoril instead as it's cheaper to take long term and doesn't contain gluten or tableting agents. Ashwagandha can also be taken for anxiety (or as a general nervous system tonic) and is safe for long term use. Very gentle. In Indian medicine (Ayurveda) it is said to give the strength of a horse - I wouldn't say it's quite that miraculous.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

aids adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Helps to regulate the adrenals. Helped my adrenal fatigue.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer2604976 on Oct 21, 2009

Very helpful in control my dark moods.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2394132 on Dec 12, 2009

This is a Great product! If you don't know what this is, check it out online. This product improves health in numerous areas and helps clear the cobwebs that lurk for some us as we get older. Have a great day & check out the benefits of Ashwaganda Sincerely, Getting Older :) in Colorado

Very good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Ashwaganda helped while I was in the process of quitting my caffeine addiction. It helped to keep me from jumping out of my gourd.