Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.

Ashwagandha Immunity

Posted by DocMike on Aug 19, 2012

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha supplement is priced right and provides this valuable supplement used in traditional Indian Medicine for immune support, anti-oxident activity and stress protection, and as an adaptogen, it improves stamina and energy levels.

Happy I found it!

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Ashwaghanda has helped me with stress and insomnia. Planetary Herbals best value.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

I think this is giving me a better well being and normalizing my adrenal gland. I just feel better, like it's calming things.

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

Having tried the Triphala Gold and considering it a good product I decided to try this. I only take one in the morning and I find it calms and energises. I have been very impressed with the ayurvedic products and this brand. I am planning to continue to take this product as I like it very much.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Good thyroid/adrenal and overall body tonic

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very good (the quality of their herbal extracts is excellent) but I now use Jarrow Sensoril instead as it's cheaper to take long term and doesn't contain gluten or tableting agents. Ashwagandha can also be taken for anxiety (or as a general nervous system tonic) and is safe for long term use. Very gentle. In Indian medicine (Ayurveda) it is said to give the strength of a horse - I wouldn't say it's quite that miraculous.

Hm...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

It seems that I will not be very popular with my review, cause my man, who is taking it is not showing any wonderful improving in more relaxation, calmness, very good sleep, etc. But still I think that it is very good herb, just maybe we should try another brand. Maybe capsules, not tablets will work better on him or he maybe need some more time to see results? And Planetary Herbals seem are not so good in other ingredients. Even cellulose is modified :(

more stress and no sleep

Posted by Reviewer2107594 on Sep 21, 2012

got me really anxious and stressed and couldn't sleep at night.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer2604976 on Oct 21, 2009

Very helpful in control my dark moods.