Planetary Herbals, Ashwagandha, Full Spectrum, 570 mg, 60 Tablets

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%

really seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 13, 2008

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on Jan 25, 2010

It works to wake up my alertness and attention. But it is a bit strong for my 9YO son with ADHD so I am ordering something different for him. For me, it is very good.

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.