July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Ashwagandha, Full Spectrum, 570 mg, 60 Tablets

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS...IT TOOK MAYBE 3WEEKS BEFORE I RECEIVED THE FULL EFFECTS AS DIRECTED. VERY CALMING AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. NO WEIRD HIGH FEELINGS. I'VE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS. I'VE TRIED ONLY ONE OTHER BRAND AND THIS ONE WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. IF YOU HAVE STRESS THIS WORKS.

really seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 13, 2008

I have severe insomnia and CFS and this seems to be making a significant difference. I recommend it and it's so cheap!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on Jan 25, 2010

It works to wake up my alertness and attention. But it is a bit strong for my 9YO son with ADHD so I am ordering something different for him. For me, it is very good.

Ashwagandha Immunity

Posted by DocMike on Aug 19, 2012

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha supplement is priced right and provides this valuable supplement used in traditional Indian Medicine for immune support, anti-oxident activity and stress protection, and as an adaptogen, it improves stamina and energy levels.

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

Having tried the Triphala Gold and considering it a good product I decided to try this. I only take one in the morning and I find it calms and energises. I have been very impressed with the ayurvedic products and this brand. I am planning to continue to take this product as I like it very much.