Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1897522 on Mar 23, 2011

I was sceptical about the claims, but proved wrong. I am very happy with the product especially the benefits to circulation. 2 weeks of Ashwagandha and I finally have warm feet. I am from Australia and so pleased to have discovered iherb and their fantastic service. Many thanks iherb.

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.

Excellent..

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Ashwagandha. Helps me to relax and get a good nights sleep. nourishes exhausted adrenals, and a good all round tonic.

Happy I found it!

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Ashwaghanda has helped me with stress and insomnia. Planetary Herbals best value.

need higher dose?

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 21, 2015

I did not notice a difference taking these. Maybe I need a much higher dose. At least I didn't have any adverse effects. I think the amount I would need to take to notice a difference in relaxation would be very costly this way. May work better for people with less stress/anxiety. *See my page for more info and reviews!!

Good thyroid/adrenal and overall body tonic

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very good (the quality of their herbal extracts is excellent) but I now use Jarrow Sensoril instead as it's cheaper to take long term and doesn't contain gluten or tableting agents. Ashwagandha can also be taken for anxiety (or as a general nervous system tonic) and is safe for long term use. Very gentle. In Indian medicine (Ayurveda) it is said to give the strength of a horse - I wouldn't say it's quite that miraculous.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2646032 on Feb 12, 2009

I found that 5-HTP along with other herbs have given me relaxation and positive engergy.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer2604976 on Oct 21, 2009

Very helpful in control my dark moods.

aids adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Helps to regulate the adrenals. Helped my adrenal fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 08, 2010

My sleep improved measurably almost right away. Love this product!