Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2394132 on Dec 12, 2009

This is a Great product! If you don't know what this is, check it out online. This product improves health in numerous areas and helps clear the cobwebs that lurk for some us as we get older. Have a great day & check out the benefits of Ashwaganda Sincerely, Getting Older :) in Colorado

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1946262 on Aug 22, 2012

My metabolism is improved. I feel so much better. I am so glad I tried it and will purchase again.

helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2154617 on Feb 22, 2012

I'm ordering more

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1455892 on May 09, 2011

I find this an excellent supplement to start my day. It stabilizes my mood, energizes me and deals with any stress. It also helps me practice my daily Tai Chi routine.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

I think this is giving me a better well being and normalizing my adrenal gland. I just feel better, like it's calming things.

Good product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

I have noticed an energy increase since beginning these about 3-4 weeks ago and I suffer from chronic fatigue.

Very good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Ashwaganda helped while I was in the process of quitting my caffeine addiction. It helped to keep me from jumping out of my gourd.

good mood

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on May 28, 2010

can make me drowsy but in a good mood

more stress and no sleep

Posted by Reviewer2107594 on Sep 21, 2012

got me really anxious and stressed and couldn't sleep at night.

Hm...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

It seems that I will not be very popular with my review, cause my man, who is taking it is not showing any wonderful improving in more relaxation, calmness, very good sleep, etc. But still I think that it is very good herb, just maybe we should try another brand. Maybe capsules, not tablets will work better on him or he maybe need some more time to see results? And Planetary Herbals seem are not so good in other ingredients. Even cellulose is modified :(