Planetary Herbals, Ashwagandha, Full Spectrum, 570 mg, 60 Tablets

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

1st time I bought Ashwangandha and I like it very much.At times I've felt really relaxed. I was seeing life a bit drearily and thats more or less gone. I will keep taking it. Planetary herbs I find very good.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

God has blessed me with this product,thank you so much,you have made my diabetic disabled son,s life so much better,he has nerve damage caused by diabetes,it has also affected the nerves in his stomach,he was in alot of pain and everytime he ate,running to the toilet,now he,s doing better,he,s one sick little man,and this has made things better for him,as soon as he got a belly ache,up went the sugar levels,at least now he can have stable sugars,and no stomach trouble,thank you so much,l recommend this product 100%

Good bye Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2216282 on Dec 23, 2009

Since I started taking this I don't have hot flashes and night sweats any more. Seems to help my pre-menapause symptoms under control.

Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3338476 on Jul 27, 2010

This helps with stressful situations but found it works best with me when I use as needed instead of regularly. After a few weeks, I noticed I was getting very lethargic in the afternoon. After some research, I discovered that in some people it can mimic chronic fatigue syndrome.

Mixed!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Oct 17, 2010

These flush me out for two days and then I go into constipation. NOt sure what gives!