helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2154617 on Feb 22, 2012

I'm ordering more

Very good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Ashwaganda helped while I was in the process of quitting my caffeine addiction. It helped to keep me from jumping out of my gourd.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1897522 on Mar 23, 2011

I was sceptical about the claims, but proved wrong. I am very happy with the product especially the benefits to circulation. 2 weeks of Ashwagandha and I finally have warm feet. I am from Australia and so pleased to have discovered iherb and their fantastic service. Many thanks iherb.

Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1455892 on May 09, 2011

I find this an excellent supplement to start my day. It stabilizes my mood, energizes me and deals with any stress. It also helps me practice my daily Tai Chi routine.

Good thyroid/adrenal and overall body tonic

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This is very good (the quality of their herbal extracts is excellent) but I now use Jarrow Sensoril instead as it's cheaper to take long term and doesn't contain gluten or tableting agents. Ashwagandha can also be taken for anxiety (or as a general nervous system tonic) and is safe for long term use. Very gentle. In Indian medicine (Ayurveda) it is said to give the strength of a horse - I wouldn't say it's quite that miraculous.

Hm...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

It seems that I will not be very popular with my review, cause my man, who is taking it is not showing any wonderful improving in more relaxation, calmness, very good sleep, etc. But still I think that it is very good herb, just maybe we should try another brand. Maybe capsules, not tablets will work better on him or he maybe need some more time to see results? And Planetary Herbals seem are not so good in other ingredients. Even cellulose is modified :(

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 08, 2010

My sleep improved measurably almost right away. Love this product!

good for nerves

Posted by Reviewer1341398 on Feb 01, 2012

I find I'm more me with this supplement.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Jan 01, 2008

I love this product I have taken Ashwagandha before but this I get the best results

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer1863299 on Jul 12, 2010

I've been taking this 3xdaily with Scullcap and MegaFood Liver Strength... a wonderful combo! Calming and restorative without any "dozy" side effects.