For children

Posted by 5131805670168732387 on Oct 08, 2013

I bought it for my kils. The taste is good, easy to give.

amazing

Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013

i only bought this because it was on sale. my son and i have fended off any illnesses over starting a new school and all winter! i will make it a staple from now on. tastes great, even my autistic son will take it

pleasant tasting

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012

this product is not hard to swallow, seems to havegood ingredients but it is too soon to tell if it is preventing infection.

good taste, I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer2820467 on Apr 18, 2012

I use this along with another herbal anti-viral, and I haven't gotten sick since using it (knock on wood)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356097 on Dec 28, 2011

Very effective, has helped build my family's immune system.. a must during the winter months and cold season.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Oct 09, 2011

I got this for my daughter who has recurring cold as soon as the weather gets a bit colder. I've been giving it to her for a while and I'm not sure if it does anything or not, but it's worth to try.

amazing and cheap too !!!

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Feb 13, 2011

LOVE this.....have my 9 year old using it and she loves the orangy taste as do i. GREAT price as well.

good form of jade screen

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Dec 02, 2010

We'll see how my immune system holds up this season. I buy some Chinese patent medicine, but only formulas to take briefly out of concern for possible contamination. I was glad to find a form of jade screen I could take for a few weeks. But it is kind of sweet and I'd prefer it in alcohol rather than glycerin.

Taste great.

Posted by Reviewer2819900 on Sep 28, 2009

The kids and I have been using this for about a week now and I love the way it taste. Has a bitter sweet orange flavor. I drink mine with water and the kids take theirs with a little juice. I hope it keeps my kids in school this year.

very satisfied