10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Triphala Gold, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

triphala gold

Posted by Reviewer2056784 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using Triphala 4 many years and loved it. The Triphala gold is even better, which I didn't think could be true. I always order from IHerb, because other sites do not have this product, and I will not risk trying something else. This and the regular Triphala are amazing products. You can be sure you system is healthy with no side affects at all.

my second order

Posted by Reviewer1762466 on Dec 28, 2010

very effective for a strong immune system

LOVE IT!!

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Really good daily tonic, it has helped to bring me right after years of trouble with constipation. Won't be without it now. Good brand.

Cleanser and Tonifier

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This triphala works well for me. It totally helps get digestion in order and reduces belly bulge. I choose to use the Triphala Gold version because it's fruits are of high quality and sustainably wildcrafted. When the Gold version isn't available, I use Planetary Herbals regular version. I also like Organic India brand triphala.

Better than the other Triphala

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 06, 2011

The tablets are smaller than the other Planetary Herbals Triphala, and I only need to take 2 of this to get the same results I got when I took 3 of the other Triphala. More value for money despite the smaller quantity!