Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2995983 on Feb 10, 2010

This product seems to be better than regular triphala I have used before. It is proven effective on several bodily systems like digestion. I use it for overall well-being and I can advise it for people who wants a proper metabolism.

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer3215058 on Aug 03, 2010

I use daily along with Enzymatic Pearls and regularity is the result.

Working with Triphala

Posted by 5215409333523898094 on Oct 15, 2014

I am learning how my body works with health and this product was suggested to me. I am seeing some results, but I am also taking 2x as much as directed. This has caused me no harm, and I feel it is working better for me this way. Do not take more, unless directed. Thank you, Much gratitude for a quality product.

Good stuff

Posted by 5664284920155438404 on Oct 28, 2013

I was using the Organic version before but ordered this Gold version and I am satisfied with it. It is much stronger so you dont need to take more then 1-2 tablets per day.

Good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 04, 2010

It's effective if there is enough water taken before bed time

Planetary Herbals Triphala Gold

Posted by Reviewer1588963 on Jan 30, 2010

The pills were not as I expected. I see that it was my mistake as I was looking for the caplets. These pills are very large and difficult to swallow when taking the recommended 2. Overall, I am satisfied but not overjoyed. Thanks for asking for my input!

New product for me

Posted by Reviewer2856447 on Apr 07, 2010

Trying for 1st time, want to give it a month to see how it works. Pills are a bit hard to swallow since they are not coated.

Triphala Gold 1,000 mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for something natural to help with digestion and constipation due to surgery snd medications prescribed. One week after taking the recommended doses all is well. Strangely I feel a well being I haven't felt since this long journey began. Thanks IHerb for all the great service and variety of products you have.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2351892 on Jun 24, 2011

I have not received my order yet and I am a bit concerned as to the reason why . I have tried at post office and have had no luck I would appreciate your help with tracking my order down please reply with advice as to what avenue to take

triphala