Good stuff

Posted by 5664284920155438404 on Oct 28, 2013

I was using the Organic version before but ordered this Gold version and I am satisfied with it. It is much stronger so you dont need to take more then 1-2 tablets per day.

Didn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Jun 09, 2011

I had high hopes for this supplement, not only to help my immune system (I am very ill with M.E) but also to help with IBS and constipation. Unfortunately it didn't appear to help in any way.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jul 12, 2011

This helps keep my intestines in order. I have IBS and not much works but this product really helps.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Oct 05, 2011

I love love love this one! Ive suffered from constipation for all my life, i take this one at night and it makes me completely regular without any side effects at all. I love it and dont want to ever run out of it!

Planetary Herbals Triphala Gold

Posted by Reviewer1588963 on Jan 30, 2010

The pills were not as I expected. I see that it was my mistake as I was looking for the caplets. These pills are very large and difficult to swallow when taking the recommended 2. Overall, I am satisfied but not overjoyed. Thanks for asking for my input!

Triphala Gold 1,000 mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for something natural to help with digestion and constipation due to surgery snd medications prescribed. One week after taking the recommended doses all is well. Strangely I feel a well being I haven't felt since this long journey began. Thanks IHerb for all the great service and variety of products you have.

New product for me

Posted by Reviewer2856447 on Apr 07, 2010

Trying for 1st time, want to give it a month to see how it works. Pills are a bit hard to swallow since they are not coated.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2351892 on Jun 24, 2011

I have not received my order yet and I am a bit concerned as to the reason why . I have tried at post office and have had no luck I would appreciate your help with tracking my order down please reply with advice as to what avenue to take

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer2597761 on Jul 14, 2011

At first this had the opposite effect of giving me constipation but after 3 weeks seems OK. However, I rarely had problems in bowels movements before but I do feel more "cleansed" I want to take a break after 2 months to see if I feel any differently not taking it.

Great product