Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2995983 on Feb 10, 2010

This product seems to be better than regular triphala I have used before. It is proven effective on several bodily systems like digestion. I use it for overall well-being and I can advise it for people who wants a proper metabolism.

Triphala Gold 1,000 mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for something natural to help with digestion and constipation due to surgery snd medications prescribed. One week after taking the recommended doses all is well. Strangely I feel a well being I haven't felt since this long journey began. Thanks IHerb for all the great service and variety of products you have.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer2597761 on Jul 14, 2011

At first this had the opposite effect of giving me constipation but after 3 weeks seems OK. However, I rarely had problems in bowels movements before but I do feel more "cleansed" I want to take a break after 2 months to see if I feel any differently not taking it.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2642356 on Oct 18, 2011

Very Very happy with this product

Triphala for Irritable Bowel and constipation

Posted by Reviewer2014749 on Oct 19, 2011

I have been using this product for many years, both for Irritable Bowel and Constipation. It never gives me any cramping - just makes my GI Tract work more normally.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer2310933 on Nov 14, 2011

Fantastic product, I have been using it for a year now and will not go without it. It keeps me regular and I don't have any more discomfort like I used to, most happy !!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

used triphala for years. this one's organic and does not contain sodium, unlike the regular triphala from same company.

Natural colon cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I occasionally take these for an extra mild colon cleanse.

great product ~!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Aug 30, 2012

I love iHerb products !! and the shipping time to Australia is absolutely fantastic !!! I do notice a difference when I take this.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 25, 2013

After learning about Triphala and Amla from NutritionFacts.org, I decided to try this product and love it. I split each capsule in 2 and take 1/2 with breakfast and 1/2 with dinner.