Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Triphala Gold, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

Good stuff

Posted by 5664284920155438404 on Oct 28, 2013

I was using the Organic version before but ordered this Gold version and I am satisfied with it. It is much stronger so you dont need to take more then 1-2 tablets per day.

Didn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Jun 09, 2011

I had high hopes for this supplement, not only to help my immune system (I am very ill with M.E) but also to help with IBS and constipation. Unfortunately it didn't appear to help in any way.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jul 12, 2011

This helps keep my intestines in order. I have IBS and not much works but this product really helps.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Oct 05, 2011

I love love love this one! Ive suffered from constipation for all my life, i take this one at night and it makes me completely regular without any side effects at all. I love it and dont want to ever run out of it!

Triphala Gold 1,000 mg. Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for something natural to help with digestion and constipation due to surgery snd medications prescribed. One week after taking the recommended doses all is well. Strangely I feel a well being I haven't felt since this long journey began. Thanks IHerb for all the great service and variety of products you have.