I was hoping for more

Posted by Reviewer1563040 on Aug 17, 2009

After the reviews I was pretty excited. I have been taking this herb for months before trying this brand. They comments about feeling drowsy are correct. In fact, I take it at night now or I cant drive home for work. yes, its that pronounced. I havnt experienced dramatic memory improvements but I do realize that recall is faster.

No obvious effects (yet?)

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

Bacopa is supposed to take months before a cognitive enhancing effect takes place. I did not know this when I first tried it, and felt frustrated due to no positive effects at all - they did seem to make me a little drowsy, that's all. This time, I am giving bacopa a fair chance by taking it daily for 4 months before reporting back. In the meantime, I've added this neutral 3 star review.

Not sure it does much.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Mar 15, 2012

I tried this as an anti-stress tablet but can't see it does much. Jarrow's Theanine 200 does a better job for me in times of unusual stress.

Okay

Posted by 5635601258206899419 on Aug 12, 2012

Didn't notice too much of a difference

Brain Food

Posted by Reviewer2148465 on Apr 28, 2010

Too early to tell if this is helping. Will give it a few more months.

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1702334 on Nov 22, 2010

Good for anxiety,but make my heart race and give me headeach, also it done nothing for my memory because it make me sleep. But when i take it with ashwagandha , i notice an better capacity to concentrate and it make me chills

bacopa

Posted by Reviewer2716284 on Feb 26, 2011

Can't tell if it works but our physician swears by it.

Not so effective

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

It takes a while to build up in your system. Unfortunately, it gave me mild bowel spams so I stopped taking it.