John Medeiros from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on Apr 07, 2008

I purchased this Item for memory problems that I'am experiencing. It has been about a month's time since I started taking BACOPA, and at first nothing seemed to be happening to my mind. Now I can remember almost everything back to when I started bacopa, including places,peoples faces,and dreams. This is positive sign for me, being that I'am 54 years young. There is one small side affect with this, now this may only be very isolated case. I feel a very low type of sedatation, nothing that can affect daytime activites. The other good side affect is that it is controlling my anger problems associated with getting off of Paxil an antidepression medication.

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

This stuff is amazing. I usually get a mild to moderate migraine from intense exercise or heat. Haven't had one in 6 months, lol. My memory is way improved, and I dream more. I highly recommend this product. None other even compares.

Great, I'm starting to notice!

Posted by Reviewer3051219 on Feb 01, 2008

As others of said it takes about a month of constantly taking this until you start to notice the benefits! I fully agree with the other review that said you start to remember strange forgotten things from the past as I've been starting to experiance that as well. My short term memory has gotten better too! Highly recommend.

Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1922471 on Apr 16, 2008

This works way better than caffeinne when my mind is feelish sluggish and I need to do technical writing. It seems to have no down side. I take half of one and it makes me sharper.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1653424 on Nov 20, 2009

This is a really effective nervine (relaxant in non-herbal jargon!), de-stresser and general mind-booster. I've tried tons of other herbs (valerian, passionflower) to deal with forgetfulness and general anxiety, but this blows the rest out of the water. Very effective, but I'd reccomend taking two pills for the more stressed times. Excellent product from an excellent company.

Seems to help concentration

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

Using this supplement aids my focus and concentration, especially when used longer than 6 weeks.

Long term memory better

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been taking this for well over two years, and after a month, noticed my long-term memory had improved. I remember strange/long-forgotten things from the past.

Major Depressant

Posted by Reviewer2937983 on Dec 06, 2010

This relaxed me a lot but made me depressed. I had high hopes but couldn't handle the depression. I have bipolar disorder and felt that it worked like some anti-convulsant and anti-psychotic medications that I've taken. Kind of a cross between Depakote and Zyprexa. I've never had such a strong reaction with an herb before. Someone should do some serious studies on this.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jan 11, 2008

I take it, my son & grandson take it and it works for all of us. My son is autistic and ADD, my grandson is ADD and I do see a difference in their capacity to learn and retain what they've learned.  My son is a straight A student, and my grandson has shown a lot of improvement in school. I also give him the Attentive child's vitamin and Learning Factors.  It is making a huge difference in his growth. My son & I also take Brain Speed with the Bacopa. I am glad to say we are alert all day and have no trouble sleeping at night. It takes a little while to see the difference, but you will. Give it a good month or two and you will notice a difference too. I took it because I started a new job in a new career field and it has helped me to learn it easier and faster than the other woman who was there a month before me. I'm sold! And I make sure we never run out!

Bacopa to help with brain function

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Jul 23, 2008

I researched various supplements for helping protect and enhance brain function as I grow older. Bacopa seemed to be the most appropriate and was recommended by people I trust. So I am taking it and, after nearly a month, am not quite sure, but it SEEMS to be working to slowly help me remember more easily. Fewer senior moments!