Quite good

Posted by 5571989446642641483 on Feb 23, 2013

While this one specific brand does what its supposed to, i had tried other brands before and had more success (stronger/more persistent effects) if i take the amount they prescribe on the bottle, i can feel absolutely nothing, i take about double the reccomended dose. Still, for good value for the money.

Bacopa Extract

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I take this for memory and focus. This helps along with Brain speed. I will continue

No obvious effects (yet?)

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

Bacopa is supposed to take months before a cognitive enhancing effect takes place. I did not know this when I first tried it, and felt frustrated due to no positive effects at all - they did seem to make me a little drowsy, that's all. This time, I am giving bacopa a fair chance by taking it daily for 4 months before reporting back. In the meantime, I've added this neutral 3 star review.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product, good price.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 06, 2011

Not used long enough to tell yet, but no adverse reactions, and there does seem to be an improvement in clear thinking.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Jul 07, 2009

The one product (of about 10) I've tried that actually works. I use it every day.

Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1832789 on Sep 29, 2010

I like the way it helps with my more focused thinking.

good product - well received

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Jan 13, 2009

A 240 tablet size that existed before would be nice to make available throw iherb

Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jan 26, 2008

Seems to be excellent. To test the little tabs to see if they would break down in your body, I bit into one of them and they break quite easily so hopefully they will break down when you swallow them.

Gives the mental strength of Thor or possibly Odin

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 20, 2010

In my brain it seems to cause more dreams. I'm not sure about clarity yet.