Planetary Herbals, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 120 Tablets

Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1252453 on Mar 06, 2009

This gave me a headache, but my husband loves it and could tell a huge difference when he ran out for a few weeks.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jul 04, 2010

This product feels very beneficial- I find it relaxing on the nervous system and on the digestive system. It seems to be exerting these benefits by acting on quite subtle level. I take just one capsule per day, in the morning. (I originally took one before sleeping but found it made my dreams so vivid that I awoke quite exhausted).

great for temporary stresfull periods of life.

Posted by Reviewer2829048 on Apr 20, 2010

Nice for those of us who dont want to lose touch with reality but could use a little help seeing clearly through a hard time. You wont know its working until you look at yourself one day and say "geeze, I'm handling this really well".

Helps with sleep and remembering dreams

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I just started taking Bacopa less than 3 weeks ago. However, from the first or second day of taking it, I notice that I can sleep and remember my dreams more easily (I rarely remembered them before). I expect to see more changes (especially in my memory) as I continue taking this (most people say you need at least 6 weeks to see an improvement). The only con side I can see is a slight sedation on some days after taking this.

Bacopa Extract

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I take this for memory and focus. This helps along with Brain speed. I will continue