Helps with focus.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Jan 07, 2014

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1678015 on Jan 15, 2008

better than only Bacopa

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1583311 on Dec 24, 2008

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1043262 on May 26, 2009

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa-Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer3273552 on Jan 28, 2011

Our memory and brain function seems much better since we have been taking this product.

Mild stimulant

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on May 03, 2016

A mild stimulant for the brain. Avoid taking it in the evening - as it may cause insomnia.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1746150 on Feb 26, 2011

Product, price and delivery - EXCELLENT! I refer iherb.com to all my friends, colleagues and family.

Bacopa and Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer3362762 on Jul 16, 2009

This product contain not only Bacopa but Ginkgo, which seems good for our brain.

Same as Local

Posted by Reviewer3284678 on Sep 02, 2008

only quite a bit less expensive

planetary herbals