Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Mar 22, 2009

This is a great product for reducing stress, muscle spasms, and lung congestion from stress. This is the best stress relief product I have tried. And I have tried GABA, Reishi extract, St. John's Wort, etc...

Very Helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3044525 on Oct 30, 2007

An amazing product for de-stressing and anxiety...really works!

Great balancing compound.

Posted by Reviewer1104477 on Mar 06, 2010

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but the bupleurum compound made me pee a lot when I first started taking it. I retain water because of low thyroid and pms issues, and it really helped with that! My body actually feels "cleaner." I've also noticed less stress, anxiety, and headaches. I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

BEST Calm type product on market!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Apr 22, 2012

I am totally floored at how well this product works. I have severe anxiety and depression and also menopausal! I notice a HUGE difference when I go without! Not to mention it DOES LOWER cholersteral! Numbers proved it on my last blood test! Two benefits in ONE! My cholesteral would not go down even with a prescribed medication until I began taking this and numbers lowered quickly for me!

My happy pills!!

Posted by Reviewer2544074 on Feb 09, 2008

I love this product. I felt more patient and calmer with no foggy side effects. I also had heaps more energy on the afternoons that I took it. I suffer from PMS a few times a month and I used this when I started to feel a bit stressed. Within an hour I was a much more chilled person and happy to "go with the flow"

Xiao Yao Wan classic Chinese Herbal: "RELAXED WANDERER" or "Free and Relaxed Pills" -

Posted by Reviewer1205728 on Jan 29, 2009

A perfect title for this 875 year old chinese formula, for supporting a calm state of emotional being, and especially for PMS or Menopausal "ups and downs". Calms the liver and normalizes hormonal swings.

My Happy Pills

Posted by Reviewer2913484 on Sep 02, 2010

Taking 2, 2x a day, and no PMS, better mood, calm and centered. No side effects

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2819346 on Nov 22, 2011

I was actually persribed an anti-depressant, but didn't want to take it. I wanted something natural. my sister told me about bupleurum, so I tried it. This product has helped me allot.

Bupleurum works!

Posted by Reviewer2836879 on Sep 17, 2009

Would not be without it! When you feel you have overeaten or had too much to drink, feel an acid inbalance or just want to give your liver some help to detox - this product works!!

Buplerum Calmative Compound

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Jun 29, 2010

This product is great for liver congestion. If you wake-up in the morning feeling cranky pop a couple of these and you'll soon be your cheery self once again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »