it's good!

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 23, 2011

I take this myself, 2 tsps before at night and I sleep better than I was sleeping before. I also take 1 tsp during the day if I feel stressed. I give 1 tsp to my daughter before bedtime and she sleeps better, does not wake up as often as before. I recommend it, it's good to have during stressful times.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on May 05, 2011

my daughter, now 7, has loved this stuff since she was a baby. it totally helps her tummy, even now (though it takes more than it used to). we used to get at the local health food store, until they stopped carrying it, which was devastating. how relived was i to find it here! yay! love iherb!!!

not having success with this for my granddaughter

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

we have given it a good try for my granddaughter and it has not made a difference at all. But I am now going to give it to my husband who has used the calm child tablets and found it helped him and maybe this will too.

Planetary herbals, calm child, herbal syrup

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Nov 12, 2009

My grandson loves it and grandama to

Impossible to tell...

Posted by 4644817000877562113 on Oct 26, 2016

I read one or two positive reviews of this here and elsewhere, so had high hopes. Unfortunately my 5 year old thinks it's so vile tasting I can't get him to take it, even if it's mixed with fruit juice.

Disappointing

Posted by dana4870 on Sep 14, 2012

This was a great product when we first started using it. It has, over time, become ineffective for calm.