Not sure about the detox

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

Great, but SHAKE EXTREMELY WELL.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Apr 16, 2012

I was/am an extremely metal toxic person as a result of drinking lead-contaminated water since I was a child, eating tons of tuna for years, and having 12 large mercury dental fillings. After having followed the Andrew Cutler protocol of DMSA and ALA for almost a year, I felt I had reached a plateau and wanted to try something different. I was happy to find this combination of cilantro and chlorella, as the combination is well known as a strong way to bind mercury especially and get it out of your body. I a fairly sure that this supplement does something, because after taking it for a few weeks, my brain feels a little tingly, which in my experience with taking chelation supplements is a sure sign that there is metal movement going on. NOTE: Anyone who is looking at chelation supplements like these or alpha lipoic acid should make sure that they have removed all sources of metal (dental fillings) from their body before starting--otherwise you will be pulling even more metal IN to your system! Finally, the only thing I would say is to make sure you shake this supplement EXTREMELY WELL before every use. For the first bottle, I shook it a few times before every use, but when I got to the bottom I found that there was a half inch of green sludge still there, which I added a little water into to get out.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2838032 on Feb 07, 2012

I took this product to clear aluminum and nickle from my system and I believe it did the job.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1387214 on Jan 26, 2012

The cilantro and chlorella are effective together, to clean the body.

detox

Posted by Reviewer2510586 on Jan 06, 2012

great

Inexpensive Detox

Posted by Reviewer2317040 on Sep 22, 2011

Not completely sure it works as of yet but it is the least expensive detox product I have found on the Net. Worth a try!

This product is so imporant if you are dealing with Chemtrail poisoning!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Sep 14, 2011

Heavy metal poisoning is coming at us with the metal being put in your cereal, potato chips, flour, and who knows where else. Its also being sprayed in large quantities in what you think is "con trails" but its not. They are chemical trails. This product should be part of your daily routine before you go to bed. Metals go to your brain and feet when you are sleeping. You need to remove it. This is a really good product.

miracurous

Posted by Reviewer3263943 on Sep 01, 2011

my father uses it to detox heavy metal yet somehow his hair has been grown back.

Good detox!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 22, 2011

Very tasty! I'm using this as part of a heavy metal detox which my doctor approved. It'll take a while to see results.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011

This product is effective in mobilizing toxins and heavy metals, but you have use some other supplements to support liver so to take them out of the body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »