Posted by Reviewer3112194 on May 14, 2011

I've been taking this for over a week & can feel a difference! detoxing heavy metals seems to be a slow process, I'm going to detox for 6-12 months! Im taking this with Vitamin E,C Glutathione, MSM, Alpha Lipoic Acid & using spirullina & Chlorella to flush!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2705684 on Dec 18, 2012

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Mar 10, 2011

Expect a detox body odour, with metallic smelling breath. This really seems to work, plus it tastes ok.

Fantastic product***

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

Not sure about the detox

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

Tasty

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jul 05, 2010

This was actually really tasty... Now eventhough i cannot say how much effect it is having on my detoxification protocol, it is definately a good product, derived from totally natural substances. Just make shure you can properly digest cellulose (about 30% can`t), then you`ll have to get a digestive enzyme cellulase supplement as well...

not good

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Aug 09, 2011

Mixing Cilantro + Chlorella + Glycerin is not a good idea. According to Dietrich Klinghardt cilantro should be taken 30 minutes after taking chlorella (starting with 2 drops cilantro 2 times a day and gradually increasing dose to 10 drops 3 times/day). Obviously that can never be done using this product. Yes it works but causes more harm than good. I will never buy this product again.. instead I will try other products that contain only cilantro.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2838032 on Feb 07, 2012

I took this product to clear aluminum and nickle from my system and I believe it did the job.

Great

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Feb 28, 2014

I take cilantro and chlorella already, separately. I used this product to get rid a pain I had in my right feet. Indeed, due to the detox process, I moved some mercury or any other metals/toxin from my brain and it ended in my feet. It may seems strange but it is the way it happened. I could hardly walk. I put a few tee spoons of this product in a basket with water and put my feet inside for 30 min and the pain was gone.

Want to lower cholesterol - this works!

Posted by 5149732356588964059 on Mar 29, 2016

we were recommended Chelation as a treatment to reduce blood pressure and Cholesterol - treatment with specialist very expensive so found this - both my husband and I cholesterol was on the high side, but after a course of this both our readings had dropped dramatically. Have ordered again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »