rheuma

Posted by Reviewer1365422 on Apr 21, 2011

it's very good for rheumatoid arthritis

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 10, 2011

I actually bought this supplement as a "test" for my mom. She's 80 and has COPD. I checked with her doctor and was told cordyceps would be ok for her to try. But before I ordered it for my mom, I wanted to try it to make sure (at least I) didn't experience any side-effects. I've been taking it about 3 weeks. I do notice a slight-to-moderate increase in energy during the day and a decrease in the mid-afternoon "slump" that I sometimes feel. I'll update this in a few months now that I've ordered some for my mom.

Seems to make a difference in endurance with swimming

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

I bought this for my teenage son, who swims competitively. He says that he notices a difference in energy levels on days that he remembers to take this compared to days he forgets. He is only taking 1-2 a day so far, but before his next meet will take 4 to see how it effects his performance.

Vast Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2407200 on Nov 12, 2010

I am suffering from COPD, for the last year I have been working at acheiving a degree of fitness. I have taken Cordyceps CS4 in conjuction with phytocourt during this time. I could not walk up my driveway without running out of puff - now I am dog trotting a mile every morning - no cure - but more energy and air, give it a go.

Cordyceps is an awesome supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Jan 29, 2009

I already feel a noticeable difference with Cordyceps Power CS-4 800 mg!! Wish I'd known about this sooner. Heard about it from a doctor I trust and couldn't wait to try it. Really helps me with symptoms of Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I feel less pain, less joint swelling and more energy. KiKi

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Dec 25, 2008

I had the beginning of declining kidneys from diabetes and my doctor put me on a beta blocker for 13 years. During that time my creatinine only went down by 1% not very good. in 06 I stopped his drugs and used a kidney cleanse and in 7 days my creatinine dropped 50% Then I used Planetary Herbals Cordyceps power CS-4 when I read what this could do. On 06 25 2007 my creatinine 1.2, creatinine random 80, creatinine 24hr 1.56, creatinine clearance 83 My Albumin, automated was 4.2 On 10 27 2008 my creatinine 0.9, creatinine random 34, creatinine 24hr 1.22, creatinine clearance doctor decided not to do this test on 10 27 2008 my Albumin, automated was 3.7 This lowered my creatinine by 0.3 a mile mark This lowered my creatinine Random 46 points a mile mark This lowered my creatinine 24hr 34 points a mile mark and it lowered my Albumin by 0.5 Creatinine should be 0.6 - 1.2 creatinine 24hr should be 0.78 - 2.31 Creatinine clearance should be 90 - 139 I have also used a few other herbs with this, but this one pulled these numbers down more. Thank God for great herbs, because herbs work. And check your lab work often to compare your results you will be very happy as I am.

Planetary Herbals, Cordyceps Power CS-4, 800 mg, 120 Tablets (

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Oct 07, 2008

Great company ! Great product for energy!

PRETTY GOOD, NOT GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1950650 on Mar 21, 2008

DIDN'T FEEL A SUBSTANTIAL ENERGY INCREASE

City living

Posted by Reviewer2454838 on Jan 18, 2008

Brilliant, the maximum anearobic and aerobic air to brain this produces. Helps me considerably. I'd recommend it if you were bought up in a big town and air intake was a bit limited for growth.

Cordyceps is a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2466251 on Dec 25, 2007

The product is working very well. No side effects or sickness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »