Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3206316 on Jul 14, 2008

Taste is quite pleasant.

Planetary Herbals, DGL, 200 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3063962 on Jan 08, 2009

Love this product, it really helps to coat stomach and when I chew them I don't feel discomfort.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2739588 on Dec 11, 2012

This product works great for gastritis. I take one tablet before every meal.

DGL

Posted by Reviewer2913354 on Dec 04, 2010

I had tried licorice for digestion but it skyrocketed my blood pressure. This formula has not done that. It seems to help, especially when taken with food I probably should be bypassing just now.

Very Healing!

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Oct 09, 2011

I had severe gastric reflux as a side effect of taking a prescription drug. I quit the rx and the gastric reflux would not go away. (I was done w/ prescriptions and was trying all sorts of natural remedies.) Nothing worked except THIS! I no longer take it regularly, but take it for flare ups. Highly recommend it for both continuous use and as needed.

Good Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer2145147 on Aug 04, 2011

Helps the acid indigesgtion I somtimes feel prior to eating, if I've gone too long between meals. Luv Planetary Formulas & Herbals!

these seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Jan 16, 2010

I was having problems with burning in my stomach. In my research for causes and solutions I learned DGL is highly recommended. I am happy with the results from this product. Personally I think they taste fine, as well.

Mr.L.W.A.Bogers

Posted by Reviewer2378701 on Nov 08, 2008

DGL very useful component to Pepsin. Both keep intestines and stomach healthy!

Awful taste

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Although they're effective at neutralising stomach acid - I had to take these holding my nose so I couldn't taste them as I chewed. They're absolutely VILE in the taste department (and taste nothing like licorice... nothing like any natural substance really - just chemically.) Would never buy again.

VG for any Digestive Issues!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 02, 2009

Works very well for stomach and intestinal discomfort - we take it before meals, or whenever needed. This brand is far less sweet in taste, which we prefer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »