a good product

Posted by Reviewer1908253 on May 26, 2009

I like this product. The research I read suggested that a chewable form of deglycyrrhinated licorice works better for certain issues, so I tried this one. I could do without the sweeteners (sorbitol and mannitol), but it tastes fine. It works well for me. Licorice seems to be very soothing for the digestive system - and I've read that it is good for the adrenals.

Plantary Herbals DGL 200 chewables

Posted by Reviewer1311069 on Apr 11, 2009

This product works well. The taste is not as sweet as some others, and slightly citrusy.

Great, neutral taste

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Aug 11, 2009

It took me some time adapting to this flavour, but now I very much prefer it over the 'vanilla/licorice' flavour of some of the competition.

dgl chewable

Posted by Reviewer1432583 on Oct 13, 2009

Find them a little hard to chew and sorta grainy.But will continue to order. I can swallow whole, since I don't enjoy the taste.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1238930 on Oct 07, 2010

not impressed, did not work nearly as good as my prescrtption

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

I have taken these in the past and I don't remember them being so strong tasting I am going to have to get over the taste. But this is a great product, it does what it says.

DISGUSTING

Posted by Reviewer3226495 on May 30, 2013

This product is absolutely disgusting tasting! I can't even stand chewing it. I had my husband try it as well and he felt the same way.

Very BIG Disappointment!!!

Posted by koala2 on Jun 28, 2016

Bought for many years Planetary Herbals, DGL to help control acid reflux,to my disappointment they may change something in the formulations. Gone are the licorice taste and the worst parts is the efficacy ,so it DOES NOT works anymore!! Save your money buy from different brand,it is only piece of chalk now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »