Like this alot!

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Nov 11, 2009

I started taking this for some weird abdominal pain that my docs could not figure out. It really helps a lot and i will continue to take it. If you like licorice it's great!

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1927028 on Jul 08, 2011

product works well!

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1908253 on May 26, 2009

I like this product. The research I read suggested that a chewable form of deglycyrrhinated licorice works better for certain issues, so I tried this one. I could do without the sweeteners (sorbitol and mannitol), but it tastes fine. It works well for me. Licorice seems to be very soothing for the digestive system - and I've read that it is good for the adrenals.

Plantary Herbals DGL 200 chewables

Posted by Reviewer1311069 on Apr 11, 2009

This product works well. The taste is not as sweet as some others, and slightly citrusy.

Great, neutral taste

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Aug 11, 2009

It took me some time adapting to this flavour, but now I very much prefer it over the 'vanilla/licorice' flavour of some of the competition.

dgl chewable

Posted by Reviewer1432583 on Oct 13, 2009

Find them a little hard to chew and sorta grainy.But will continue to order. I can swallow whole, since I don't enjoy the taste.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1238930 on Oct 07, 2010

not impressed, did not work nearly as good as my prescrtption

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

I have taken these in the past and I don't remember them being so strong tasting I am going to have to get over the taste. But this is a great product, it does what it says.

Stomach problems?

Posted by 5543090624263574903 on Oct 05, 2016

I don't really know how to review this product as it sometimes does help with my stomach problems just 15-30mins after taking them but sometimes they don't do a thing! I guess you can give it a go to try. Mind you, you may not like the taste of it.

Very BIG Disappointment!!!

Posted by koala2 on Jun 28, 2016

Bought for many years Planetary Herbals, DGL to help control acid reflux,to my disappointment they may change something in the formulations. Gone are the licorice taste and the worst parts is the efficacy ,so it DOES NOT works anymore!! Save your money buy from different brand,it is only piece of chalk now.