Bitter and not for meringues

Posted by 5745685120228030006 on Mar 31, 2014

It tastes bitter, does not blend well and I tried it for meringues - the moment when you add this thing, you can no longer get the egg whites stiff. Was good for muffins, but still the bitter taste and just not as good as other stevia.

good but stupid

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Apr 02, 2012

Excellent Stevia product with FOS but to pack 226.8 gm in a bottle big enough for 600 gm is not only stupid but irresponsible too.

No noticeable aftertaste!

Posted by jasmine on Jan 31, 2012

Easy to measure the quantity you need. And FOS that are good for your intestinal flora (but bad if you are struggling candida, cos candida likes FOS too!).

Love

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 30, 2011

I'm doing the low carb thing and this is a godsend. Regular Stevia just doesn't taste right in my coffee and I don't want to use artificial sweetners. This will last me a long time because you only need a little.

The perfect Stevia powder!

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

The perfect Stevia powder! It's great for cooking!

Planetary Herbals, Stevia Sweetleaf with FOS

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Mar 07, 2011

I like the Stevia. It doesn't take much to sweeten my coffee.

Taste Great and Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on Dec 28, 2010

First time I've tried this brand of stevia. I think it has a great taste and it is about half the cost i pay at a local grocery store. Will definitely keep buying through iherb

Wow -- Great Taste, Great Value and the FOS Helps You Poop Good! :)

Posted by Reviewer2194880 on Dec 31, 2009

My girlfriend and I started using the Planetary herbals stevia with FOS in our tea each day. We both were using it for about a week and then somehow spontaneously commented to one another how we had each had such great, healthy movements over the past week that we hadn't experienced in years (you can tell we're close). I then learned more about FOS and discovered how great it is for balancing gut flora by feeding the healthy bacteria and increasing it 5-10 times (feeds bifidus). It certainly works! What an unexpected and appreciated side-benefit to sweetening our tea. We both agreed we'll never be without it now, understanding how healthy intestines virtually ensures a healthy body overall, as most diseases originate in the there. The bottom line is -- this is great stuff. It's sweet, not bitter. And not too sweet, either. Just a perfect sweetness. And, the FOS can help make/keep you regular!

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Oct 24, 2009

I usually use liquid stevia for my drinks but I use this one primarily for baking - no bitter taste and it doesn't clump like some other powdered stevia's I've used.

Sweet Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2433094 on Aug 18, 2009

I really like this brand of stevia with FOS. It does not as much as a bitter aftertaste as some other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »