Wow -- Great Taste, Great Value and the FOS Helps You Poop Good! :)

Posted by Reviewer2194880 on Dec 31, 2009

My girlfriend and I started using the Planetary herbals stevia with FOS in our tea each day. We both were using it for about a week and then somehow spontaneously commented to one another how we had each had such great, healthy movements over the past week that we hadn't experienced in years (you can tell we're close). I then learned more about FOS and discovered how great it is for balancing gut flora by feeding the healthy bacteria and increasing it 5-10 times (feeds bifidus). It certainly works! What an unexpected and appreciated side-benefit to sweetening our tea. We both agreed we'll never be without it now, understanding how healthy intestines virtually ensures a healthy body overall, as most diseases originate in the there. The bottom line is -- this is great stuff. It's sweet, not bitter. And not too sweet, either. Just a perfect sweetness. And, the FOS can help make/keep you regular!

Good Stevia, good price

Posted by Reviewer3000255 on Mar 04, 2008

Good price on this Stevia; cheaper than NOW Foods. However, I was used to NOW Foods' Stevia and when I got this one (Planetary Herbals), I had to adjust my serving size because this Stevia is not as sweet as NOW Foods' brand. I'm not saying it's weak, because you still use way less of this Stevia than you would use sugar. It not being as strong is kind of a benefit: now it's easier to get the right amount and put into foods (i.e. a sweetening a cup of coffee doesn't take a "pinch" like super-sweet NOW Foods, now it takes 1/8 tsp - a bit more).

The best sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1524522 on Mar 31, 2008

I found this sweetner about a year ago and will not use anything else. You can even cook with it! I can use as much as I want without causing pain (arthritis) or glycemic issues. I tell everyone who seems interested about it as well as the fact you can buy it in larger quantities here. I also share packets with some so they can try it for themselves. This is an incredible product and I'm deeply grateful for it. L

Excellence of Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2648850 on Jul 07, 2009

Have tried all of the new sweeteners but none can compare with Stevia. This is the closest sweetener to sugar I have ever tasted and it is without an aftertaste.

good but stupid

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Apr 02, 2012

Excellent Stevia product with FOS but to pack 226.8 gm in a bottle big enough for 600 gm is not only stupid but irresponsible too.

The perfect Stevia powder!

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

The perfect Stevia powder! It's great for cooking!

Love

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 30, 2011

I'm doing the low carb thing and this is a godsend. Regular Stevia just doesn't taste right in my coffee and I don't want to use artificial sweetners. This will last me a long time because you only need a little.

Sweet Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2433094 on Aug 18, 2009

I really like this brand of stevia with FOS. It does not as much as a bitter aftertaste as some other brands.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Oct 24, 2009

I usually use liquid stevia for my drinks but I use this one primarily for baking - no bitter taste and it doesn't clump like some other powdered stevia's I've used.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2752815 on Oct 16, 2007

Great product, dissolves easily, fantastic price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »