Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Great for Migraines,Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1010172 From California on Nov 25, 2007

I started taking Feverfew for migraine relief when I discontinued precriptive medication. I worked great for me and I now have my daughter trying it. As for ordering from IHerb.com I fuond their prices, variety,availability of products and service, exceptional. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing. My orders have always been complete and accurate. Thanks, IHerb.com.

Helps headaches and other pain

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week trying to get everything ready for the holiday. I had a persistent headache and had also done something to a muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try the feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30-45 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. However, I had been walking around for hours on it, so by that night the pain returned. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have given it 5 stars except that the manufacturers didn't disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Mrs Margaret Coxon

Posted by Reviewer3141102 From Australia on Jul 18, 2008

Thank you for my order of Feverfew with willow bark. I was starting to despair not being able to get it at my local health food shop. It is lovely not to have that constant "fuzzy" headache and to know that I won't get a migraine as frequently. There was no problem getting it through Australian Quarantine either. Thanks again.

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1283295 From Indiana on Mar 31, 2009

got the order quick and reasonable price. take for migraines and it helps a lot

Feaverfew Head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2475530 From New Mexico on Mar 02, 2012

I found this product to be very effective in hauling down the pain level of a headache. It didn't make it go away entirely, but it did help. I do not plan to take it every day.