Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1720228 on Oct 24, 2007

The only thing wrong with this product is the label. It's an amazingly effective natural pain reliever -NOT just for the head. I use it to releive pain from rheumatoid arthritis and am really pleased with the results it provides. I would unhesitatingly recommend it. nn evans

CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Jul 09, 2010

I have tried many, many herbal, OTC, and prescription drugs for the migraines I have had for the past 5 years but this is the only product that works for me. If I take it daily, I do not get migraines at all. What happens, unfortunately, is that I develop a medical issue that requires treatment with a prescription medication that I eventually start to get migraines from. I end up back on Fioricet to combat the headaches but then I get rebound headaches from not taking the Fioricet. This product is what calms and eventually stops those headaches. I take 2 tablets at a time in combination with 200 mgs of magnesium and one 30 mg CoQ10 softgel. I highly recommend iHerb for their service, great prices, and fast shipping.

Excellent relief for migraine stress and symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on May 29, 2008

Suffered from migraine disturbances for many years. While it doesn't completely relieve all symptoms, this herbal medicine DOES eliminate the core element of pain and it does enable normal sensitivities to light or noise to return. It DOES enable normal function to resume. Highly recommended.

Staves off migraines

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

As long as I take these as directed, they prevent my migraines. I did forget to take them for two days in a row and backpedaled to needing conventional painkillers, unfortunately, but I learned my lesson and am back on track. I doubled the dosage during my menstrual cycle, the only time when I am almost guaranteed to have a migraine no matter what I eat (they are usually brought on my food allergies).

very beneficial

Posted by 5642728316803087772 on Aug 18, 2014

I have struggled with chronic headaches. Especially hormonal migraines. Of course that leads to medications I really preferred not to be taking. Through learning both about hormonal balance and supplements. This has been amazing. I highly recommend it! I take this along with life extensions migra-mag with brain sheild 3x a day. They work as a preventative and help stop a headache on onset. This is part of my anti-migraine program. Won't be without it! Excited for many others to experience the success I have had from debilitating headaches/migraines.

Feverfew head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2286744 on Nov 21, 2009

I use feverfew as a migraine prophylaxis and find it very effective. Unfortunately, I am unable to purchase the dosage I take, here in Australia so I am lucky to have found your company to deal with. I don't like taking the heavy duty prescripion drugs if I can help it. Even some of the herbal remedies have no effect eg the Migrastick which only gave me a red and itchy rash where it had been applied. At least now, I have a reliable source for a great product. Thank you so much

cleared my head

Posted by Reviewer2463306 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this product, and find it to be very effective.

Can't call it a miracle because of the Ins companies!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Oct 05, 2011

Had migraines for years. They would morph from the side of my head to my shoulders and after a few months of that they would act like an alergy headache and then kicking my butt for two days at a time... A friend recomended feverfew for my migraines and white cider viniger for my blood sugar. A little over a month now and NO MIGRANES!!! Blood sugar is down several points and I feel GREAT!!!

In Stock

Posted by 4790300093025848624 on May 23, 2016

I bought this product for my husband who was having horrible headaches and taking Dr. prescribed Aleve. This product worked to rid him of the headache where his Dr. prescribed medication did not help at all. I also gave it to my son's girlfriend who injured her wrist and it dulled the pain. I have used it for my osteoarthritis and found mild relief from the fake gout that accompanies it.