new best friend

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on May 21, 2012

Have had migraine for years, caused by hormones, foods, stress, and unknowns. These tablets really help decrease the pain and emotional tension I experience. I am surprised and pleased they work as well as they do. Adding these to my Jarrow Cox2Tame reduces my normal 3 day (72 hours) migraine to a 12 to 18 hour experience. And again, these help alleviate the emo stress from yet another migraine. The Cox2Tame reduces the severity, but not the duration. The Feverfew Head Aid tablets are a larger, thin oblong shape.

It is great!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Nov 09, 2011

I have all types of headaches - migraines, headaches caused by crying, or hunger, or weather change - you name it, I have it. I decided to try this product - and miraculously it helped! One tablet took away a "hunger+crying" headache and 2 tablets brought a considerable relief for a migraine. I now take this little bottle with me wherever I go!

Seems to work on headaches

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Nov 18, 2011

I am a chronic headache sufferer and my Dr told me to take feverfew. I take alot less Imitrex now. Seems to be helping.

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jun 07, 2012

A great natural alternative to tylenol. It worked within half an hour on two occasions to help my headache go away.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Feb 02, 2012

Love that the little bottle is free to try. Strong smell of spices but very plesent - no problem for chemical sensitivity. Helpful for the head.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

She took her mother in law, it means such drinks. She helps with headaches

helps headache and muscle pain

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week. I had a persistent headache and a strained/sore muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have preferred that the manufacturers disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

I got positive feedback -it works!

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 22, 2015

I ordered this and gave it to a friend who was having head aches. They said it did help and they use several bottles over time. Feverfew is a vasodilator and is a better approach to headaches than taking NSAIDS. It is well known that NSAIDS will do a number on your stomach and intestinal lining over time. It is a slow and silent attack so most never know it until it is too late. If you found this review helpful, kindly click on the YES button. Go to my iHerb home page to see more value added reviews. Just click on my handle name above and it takes you right there. This gets 5 stars for effectiveness, pricing and iHerb ships fresh product in a timely manner. Peace and good health! No side effects reported with this product.

Great for migraines

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

My doctor recommended feverfew for migraines. I took it everyday and when i stopped having migraines I switched to a maintenance dosage of 2 times a week. This worked for me!

Migraines

Posted by Shelley on Jun 27, 2012

I've taken this for years. It has helped my migraines. I'm very happy with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »