helps headache and muscle pain

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week. I had a persistent headache and a strained/sore muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have preferred that the manufacturers disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Feb 02, 2012

Love that the little bottle is free to try. Strong smell of spices but very plesent - no problem for chemical sensitivity. Helpful for the head.

It helped my dog

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 03, 2012

when my dog had false pregnancy. Fever of breasts and under-belly reduced, dog had more energy and joy of life. I used it together with little ice cubes as the pack.

Good for mild headaches

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Jun 06, 2012

If your headache is mild, I find this works well. Slight relaxent as well.

Succesful herbal blend

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 02, 2012

I have taken these a couple of times when my headaches first began and they have helped. They don't seem to work so well if the headache gets quite bad though.

Head aid...

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Feb 21, 2012

Did not feel any positive effects with this supplement...sorry

Great for migraines

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

My doctor recommended feverfew for migraines. I took it everyday and when i stopped having migraines I switched to a maintenance dosage of 2 times a week. This worked for me!

Migraines

Posted by Shelley on Jun 27, 2012

I've taken this for years. It has helped my migraines. I'm very happy with it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1127728 on Jan 24, 2012

i liked it. though for better results it should be used for a longer time

it works