Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

Forskohlii

Posted by Reviewer2398596 on Mar 11, 2012

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

waste of money

Posted by 5538554400217680274 on Mar 20, 2014

No side effects but just didn't do a thing for me. I think this may help someone who is just starting a "diet" plan. I only wanted to lose about 10 lbs. so maybe this item doesn't work for someone like me.

Feel difference in 2 days

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

not sure

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Sep 25, 2013

have not had any major results yet.it has been 3 weeks.

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

Posted by Reviewer2910704 on Mar 31, 2011

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

Met my expectations

Posted by Reviewer2623277 on Sep 28, 2011

I am very pleased by this product, by far the cheapest and most effective forskolin capsules I have tried so far.

review on planetary herbals, forskohlii full spectrum 130mg.60 cap.

Posted by Reviewer3129528 on Oct 04, 2011

This is a very good item, in this full spectrum works better than the others.

Lose body fat now!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 04, 2012

Help to shrink my belly fat. Another great product from Planetary Herbals.

Interesting outcome

Posted by Reviewer1181742 on Jul 16, 2012

Slowly loosing weight and BP is down signifigantly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »