Feel difference in 2 days

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

Very Nice Product

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 08, 2013

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

Lose body fat now!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 04, 2012

Help to shrink my belly fat. Another great product from Planetary Herbals.

Interesting outcome

Posted by Reviewer1181742 on Jul 16, 2012

Slowly loosing weight and BP is down signifigantly.

Posted by 5685904094810640948 on May 28, 2012

I like them!!

Posted by Reviewer2398596 on Mar 11, 2012

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

Guard Against High Blood Prerssure!

Posted by Reviewer2274817 on Feb 26, 2012

I found out I had high blood pressure around a year ago. The medication had too many side effects. I decided to study & I found Forskohlii & decided to give it a try. I am taking two a day. I haven,t been in to have my blood pressure checked yet, but both the symptoms of this silent killer have retreated along with the symptoms of doctor ordered medication.

Posted by Reviewer2314276 on Feb 14, 2012

Good product at a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »