お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Apr 23, 2013

I saw this product on the Dr. Oz show. They said that it would explode fat cells so that they can be passed out through your waste. I've been taking two pills a pay for three weeks. I haven't lost much pound wise but fat doesn't weigh much. I have lost some inches. I didn't measure myself so I don't know how much. I do know that the shorts that I could barely button a month ago, fit comfortably now. Not only that, but within just a few days of taking theae I started feelin better. I have more energy & feel better all around. I've been recommending this product to everyone

Herbal Supplement Plus PLUS!

Posted by Reviewer2910704 on Mar 31, 2011

I heard about this supplement from Dr. Oz. I was personally concerned with my heart health. I did not expect to feel so much better. iHerb delivery was prompt and was as expected. I would definitely reorder again from iHerb.

Forskohlii

Posted by Reviewer2398596 on Mar 11, 2012

I originally bought to help with weight loss, but I did not see much results in that area. I do think that it has helped my skin. It seems to be clearer and softer.

Feel difference in 2 days

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This is PERFECT product. This may help you with fatigue, psoriasis, asthma or allergies. I could feel a lot of difference in 2 days (after 3rd or 4th capsule) - less fatigue and could easily wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep. I think that one capsule morning and one in the evening is enough for many. But keep in mind that this is a herb so don't rely on it before you correct the deficiencies and toxicity in your body (dental infections, tooth decays, root canal teeth, SIBO...)

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 08, 2013

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb. Have re-ordered twice since without hesitation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »