Stinging Nettle - recommended

Posted by Reviewer2891530 on Oct 28, 2011

This is a great product. I prefer the Freeze Dried Stinging Nettle capsules compared to the tablets. However, this product smells just as fresh as the capsules, and works just as well. One a day does wonders for having some natural energy, and the benefits of Stinging Nettle are expertly written up in the excerpts from Maria Treben's book.

It is a great natural antihistamine.

Posted by Reviewer2918236 on Jul 20, 2011

I have lots of allergies such as dust, pollen, mold, and cat and dog dander.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2718629 on Jun 08, 2011

Haven't had time to try this as yet, but five stars to iHerb for price and service.

great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 01, 2011

I have been using now brand stinging nettles and decided to try these instead. Both work just the same. Excellent for allergies!!!

The jury's still out

Posted by Reviewer2596135 on Mar 29, 2011

After taking this product for 3 weeks I am starting to notice a change. My seasonal allergies are not as severe. I will see what happens when the weather changes, that will be the true test.

helps my breathing

Posted by Reviewer2369232 on Jan 13, 2011

helps my breathing along with [Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain

Wish I knew about this product years ago!

Posted by Reviewer3149693 on Dec 07, 2010

I started taking Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle after hearing about it from a doctor whom appeared on the Martha Stewart show. I have had allergies for years, constant wheezing and post nasal drip. I've tried shots (for over 6 years),and used allergy and asthma medications daily. After ordering Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle my breathing cleared up to where I no longer take asthma medicine,and the post nasl drip is much better too!

NOT MUCH HELP

Posted by Reviewer1578469 on Nov 29, 2010

I took the stinging nettles for about 3 weeks and did not really get much of a response. At first it cleared my nose, but after a few days, I got the RN,& sneezing back. Phil Leonardelli

Only allergy med that works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

This is the only thing that I have found to work for my allergies, including prescriptions! I have no negative side effects and it works within a day or two if for some reason I have not been able to take it consistently.

Just alright

Posted by Reviewer1985459 on Oct 08, 2010

I have used nettles for a long time to help with sinus stuffiness. This formula doesn't give me the rapid relief I have had with other products.