works for hay fever!

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jul 08, 2010

My uncle was suffering from hay fever for the past 10 years, after he tried nettle he said " I finally started living again, and I started sleeping at night because I don't have to wake up from sneezing!" So far nettle has been helping people I know for allergies.

Great for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1449997 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.

It helps on my sensitivity to mold

Posted by 4798252633561492677 on Jun 01, 2015

It lessons my eye symptoms. I can still feel some irritation but the burning sensation in my eyes is gone. It works rather quickly. I take 2x1 tablets daily as suggested on the package.

Nettles

Posted by Reviewer1598770 on Nov 13, 2009

THis was my first order with iHerb. It was a wonderful experience. I placed my order, confirmation was sent immediately to my e-mail. My Nettles came two days later and I've been alergy free ever since. Thanks.

Really is Amazing

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012

It takes a little time, don't expect immediate results. But with each day you take it, you will notice a difference in your stuffiness if you have seasonal allergies. I started slowly and am now slowly going off of antihistamine with very positive results.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality at affordable price.

Only allergy med that works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

This is the only thing that I have found to work for my allergies, including prescriptions! I have no negative side effects and it works within a day or two if for some reason I have not been able to take it consistently.

Hayfever no more!

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 28, 2010

Effective for allergen relief. Highly recommend

Stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on May 12, 2010

Only thing that seems to work during the allergy season up here in Prescott Arizona.

Hayfever

Posted by Reviewer1138025 on Dec 22, 2015

Found this to be a great product when combined with NOW Quercetin with Bromelain for fall hay fever.