10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum Andrographis, 400 mg, 60 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Andrographis

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 03, 2014

This is a very good product, but I'm not sure what it works for. It does not help with the common cold or flu, as I have taken it every day for a year and had lots of colds. Still, this is a potent extract, and is well prepared, so for those conditions indicated, it is a very good product.

Perfect replacement for conventional antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 26, 2014

I am taking this for chronic Lyme with numerous co-infections. I started about a week ago with one tablet twice a day and have worked up to 3 two times per day, and 2 at bedtime. From the very beginning, and each time I raise the dose, I feel exactly as if I have taken an antibiotic. Buhner used to include it in his Lyme ( protocol but took it out, not sure why. This stuff kills bacteria viruses and fungus so whatever your infection, it may be just the thing. I do feel it is helping me a lot. The indicated protocol is 12 tablets divided in 3 doses for 1 year. I don;t know if I'll get to that level as I tend to be extremely sensitive, but I will gradually build up and see how it goes. I realise that some people take it as a preventative, but with a fairly extensive knowledge of herbs and nutritional remedies, I doubt that would be it's best use. It is extremely cost effective.