Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 03, 2014

This is a very good product, but I'm not sure what it works for. It does not help with the common cold or flu, as I have taken it every day for a year and had lots of colds. Still, this is a potent extract, and is well prepared, so for those conditions indicated, it is a very good product.

Perfect replacement for conventional antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 26, 2014

I am taking this for chronic Lyme with numerous co-infections. I started about a week ago with one tablet twice a day and have worked up to 3 two times per day, and 2 at bedtime. From the very beginning, and each time I raise the dose, I feel exactly as if I have taken an antibiotic. Buhner used to include it in his Lyme ( protocol but took it out, not sure why. This stuff kills bacteria viruses and fungus so whatever your infection, it may be just the thing. I do feel it is helping me a lot. The indicated protocol is 12 tablets divided in 3 doses for 1 year. I don;t know if I'll get to that level as I tend to be extremely sensitive, but I will gradually build up and see how it goes. I realise that some people take it as a preventative, but with a fairly extensive knowledge of herbs and nutritional remedies, I doubt that would be it's best use. It is extremely cost effective.

great help for treating respiratory infections

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016

Andrographis has a wide range of benefits, mostly related to antimicrobial and immune enhancing properties. Especialy treating respiratory infections and influenza. Beyond viruses, andrographis suppresses the growth of many types of pathogenic bacteria. It has been embraced by the Lyme disease community as an effective agent against borrelia, the causative bacteria of Lyme disease. Unlike conventional antibiotics, which are hard on the intestinal system, andrographis offers many positive benefits. Andrographis has been used for dysentery and shows activity against pathogenic strains of E. coli. It is also active against common roundworms and tapeworms. This herb has ability to restore normal balance in bacterial flora of the gut. It also offers significant liver protection, it also shown activity against viral hepatitis B and C. Benefits of Andrographis: Antiviral properties with activity against common viral illnesses and influenza Enhances immune function Activity against borrelia, the causative bacterium of Lyme disease Restoration of normal bacterial flora of the gut Possible benefit for intestinal disorders such as ulcerative colitis Protective of liver function Enhanced bile flow and restoration of normal liver function

helps liver

Posted by 5220546938301130430 on Mar 13, 2015

very good and bitter taste