very nice sir!!

Posted by 4846788916085428129 on Apr 17, 2016

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2016

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

Ok...

Posted by 5180359544917006421 on Mar 26, 2015

I purchased this product wanting to feel some difference in my energy and vitality along with my weight and skin improving. I've been using the product for about a month and would love to see more results happening. I will see what happens after a longer period of time.

I believe it works

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Mar 28, 2014

I believe it has a positive influence on the body. I can't quantify just how much however. I did order some more and will up the dosage. No side effects to report other than vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares.

Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 24, 2012

Planetary Herbals adaptogens are a real treasure trove of unsurpassed quality. Fast services and prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by Reviewer1888898 on Dec 30, 2011

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Antler Velvet surprises

Posted by Reviewer3287184 on Aug 14, 2011

So, far this product has lived up to my expectations. Although it is not like an injectable steroid that acts while working out, this feels more like a product that helps heal and continues to make the muscle naturally stronger. A side effect of vivid dreams is actually a boost to the energy. Less sleep is required as it appears to work by letting the mind relax within the dreams. Waking ups is much easier and leaving me more alert. So far a great product in alleviating the normal aches.

Pretty good

Posted by juniper on Aug 04, 2011

I have to take two in the morning and two at night to feel its effect.

Good product