results

Posted by Reviewer2072685 on Feb 19, 2009

I have tried other cinnamon products. As a Diabetic I have to take other medicines that are hard on my stomach and the other cinnamons were added pain to my stomach. This brand is very compatible to my meds and I have no trouble digesting it. Thank you for your prompt service. J. Economakos

Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2675820 on Feb 21, 2009

This product has helped lower my blood sugar levels. There are no side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone is interested, along with their oral glucose medication,in helping to control their blood sugar level.

Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2583694 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using these cinnamon extract tablets for about a year now. Cinnaomon was recommended to me by a friend who lowered his cholesterol by taking them. I have lowered my cholesterol from 280 down to 191.I sometimes order them on line for other friends.I like these because they are small and easy to take. Thankyou

Simply effective.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 05, 2014

Try 2 tabs with each meal. Stack with ALCAR, green tea extract or pure EGCG, gymnema, r-lipoic acid or carnosine for dramatic blood sugar improvements.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2309315 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this help bring my Blood Glucose levels down, and it worked!!

Supplement for Diabetes Type 2

Posted by Reviewer1963913 on Aug 12, 2010

Since I have been takeing this product, I can confirm that my Diabetes reading has dropped from a reading of 18 to an average of 7. I still take my prescribed medication, the Cinnamon Extract of 200 mg has helped a great deal. I would highly reccomend it including the service.

Now at a great price , too

Posted by Reviewer2124257 on Oct 04, 2010

I've been taking Planetary Cinnamon Extract for years. Per my doc its kept me from Diabetes 2. I got it at a local pharmacy and paid twice what I paid to Iherb.com. Same brand same everything. Can't beat it

Great

Posted by Reviewer2290355 on Oct 20, 2010

My blood-sugar count was a little on the high side until I started taking Cinnamon Extract. I have been buying the same brand from a local health-food store, but yours are cheaper.

works

Posted by Reviewer1159495 on Oct 14, 2011

this product has helped to reduce my blood sugar.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2513481 on Jul 28, 2009

I have been using the Planetary Herbals cinnamon extract for more than a year, now, with very favorable results. It is very potent and helped to reduce my cravings for sweets very effectively. I have lost weight also, which helps, but this consistency of this product was certainly a major factor in helping me to stay away from sweets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »