1st time buying this!

Posted by 5717368083653741344 on May 20, 2015

Bought 2 bottles of this for mom's birthday as she's diabetic with a blood pressure monitor and sugar level monitor. Since many have no complaints on this product, I really hope that this will help her. But I told her.....if she still feel skeptical, just bring the bottle to her doctor on the next appointment. :)

satisfied

Posted by 4814194914437937821 on Feb 16, 2015

This product and brand is an essential in my arsenal against diabetes. Have used it for a couple of years and thanks to i herb can use it continuously without gaps due to budgetary restraints. It is almost 50% less than store at home.

Simply effective.

Posted by mozzer on Jan 05, 2014

Try 2 tabs with each meal. Stack with ALCAR, green tea extract or pure EGCG, gymnema, r-lipoic acid or carnosine for dramatic blood sugar improvements.

Cinnamon Extract 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917271 on Oct 16, 2013

Fantastic!!!!

works

Posted by Reviewer1159495 on Oct 14, 2011

this product has helped to reduce my blood sugar.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1600102 on Aug 18, 2011

I like the Cinnamon in pill form, seems to be helping.

just in case

Posted by Reviewer1054063 on Feb 03, 2011

I use honey and cinnamon together often but when I don't have access to my cinnamon shaker, it's always nice to have some cinnamon extract I can keep with me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2290355 on Oct 20, 2010

My blood-sugar count was a little on the high side until I started taking Cinnamon Extract. I have been buying the same brand from a local health-food store, but yours are cheaper.

Now at a great price , too

Posted by Reviewer2124257 on Oct 04, 2010

I've been taking Planetary Cinnamon Extract for years. Per my doc its kept me from Diabetes 2. I got it at a local pharmacy and paid twice what I paid to Iherb.com. Same brand same everything. Can't beat it

Supplement for Diabetes Type 2

Posted by Reviewer1963913 on Aug 12, 2010

Since I have been takeing this product, I can confirm that my Diabetes reading has dropped from a reading of 18 to an average of 7. I still take my prescribed medication, the Cinnamon Extract of 200 mg has helped a great deal. I would highly reccomend it including the service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »