Painful varicosity

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on Apr 25, 2012

In spite of all my mother's aids to prevent varicose veins; the genetic predisposition was there on both sides and while pregnant with my first child I developed a doosey in my right lower leg! With age and menstrual cycles this varicose vein became my nemesis. Doctor prescribed compression stockings and aspirin therapies worked for a while and when that failed the only option was elevation for the first 3 days of my monthly. Naturally that doesn't sit well with an employer. Prevention magazine had an article last year about Horse Chestnut and how it yielded the same results as compression stockings. Being a natural girl, I went to my natural food supplier and ordered. With the new FDA regulations it has become exceedingly difficult for them to receive their orders; thank you iHerb for distributing this fine herb, now I don't lose 3-5 days of activity each month!!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Continued use to help strengthen varicose veins actually worked. My husband has been taking this for some months and does not need an operation as the veins have much improved.

Was not so good for me

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 15, 2008

Sometimes my blood does not circulate so well in my legs. I tried this Horse Chesnut product to see if it would improve my blood circulation, but I did not feel very well after using it. I found that Cayenne Peper and Gotu Kola have helped me a lot more.

Doesn't work for me at all

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jan 26, 2012

After taking it for many months still doesn't make any noticeable improvements what so ever.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1513820 on May 30, 2008

It works great, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Norm in upstate NY

Posted by Reviewer1120467 on Aug 22, 2008

For me it works wonders with swolen, painful legs, after heart problems

the best

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jan 16, 2010

great value

Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3267360 on Aug 27, 2010

High quality and excellent value, as well as speedy delivery.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1483215 on Apr 14, 2011

This second order for me. Continued use to help strengthen varicose veins. This is a great product for veins!

Top value

Posted by Reviewer1708242 on May 12, 2011

This supplement is high quality and an excellent value for the money.