Excellent for inflamation

Posted by 5057316147281408739 on Mar 22, 2016

I have been using this product for a while now. Have re-ordered several times. When it is cold, my osteoarthritis is very painful in shoulders, arms, hands, knees. I have not had any pain since using this product. I'm so happy with it.

Best Turmeric extract I've tried so far

Posted by 5552810481218428554 on Mar 19, 2015

This is the best Turmeric extract I've tried so far, price and efficiency wise. I've tried another brand with ginger in it and me and others that I gave this supplement to got itchy eyes from the other supplement, none of this happens with this. This is pure turmeric and pepper to increase the effectiveness of it. It's slower to curb down inflammation in comparison to Olive Leaf Extract, but it kind of does help my Thyroid condition. Big plus. I usually take this with my Vitamin D Softgels for the oil and better adsorption.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2646494 on Jan 19, 2010

Easy to swallow.

Tumeric, nothing but the Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer3001682 on Jul 22, 2008

I guess anycompany that call themselves Planetary Herbals, with a world class herbologist behind the name, and 95% extract yielding 380 mg of Curcumin has got to be good if you're serious about this herbal (which you should be).

Shirley Thomas

Posted by Reviewer2680089 on Jun 26, 2008

Am using for liver health. Easy to digest.

Super Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2784406 on Feb 29, 2008

I really like this product and can feel the benefits of it for liver cleansing. I will look for a wheat/gluten-free product next time but other than that, this is a great recommendation from "Eating Right for Your Type"!

good ant iinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1105526 on Jan 23, 2007

I like this product because it has natural turmeric as well as curcumin extract. However as a result the potency is about half as strong as other brands of curcumin only.. plus it does not have bioperine, which can help enhance absorption.