Planetary Herbals, Ginkgo Awareness, 500 mg, 120 Tablets

Spreading the branches of my brain

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Mar 13, 2011

I love Planetary Herbals. They vibrate at such a high level. Ginkgo is a tool I use now to keep the circulation in the brain to spread the prana and universal love that is pouring on earth. Bring it to the brain, and serve the world. That's my motto

健脑健忆对于老年痴呆效果好

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Jul 02, 2012

朋友妈妈用后效果觉得不错,健脑健忆,长期服用对于老年痴呆的效果好

Not a replacement for "craze or detonate"

Posted by Reviewer2577161 on Dec 20, 2013

I know, like many of you out there know, dendrobium extract is the main ingredient in supplements like Craze and Detonate. Both supplements give an amazing energy similar to ephedra. However, the price of these supplements are little to steep for me so I sought out to learn what made them work so good. All fingers pointed to Dendrobium. I looked into it, and all the information lined up to the affects I felt in those supplements. So I purchased Dendrobium alone, to test the theory of course. First way, was an extract powder from a vendor on eBay for 13 dollars, did not work AT ALL, no energy, nothing. Second way, was this product, and I figured the blend of some other interesting herbs like polygala would enhance its effects, but I felt nothing again, other then your typical ginkgo affects. I did give it 4 stars for that reason only. If you are looking for a cheap Craze or Detonate replacement? this not it, dont waste your money.