Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

This is an excellent blend of adaptogenic herbs for the adrenals. This product has helped my symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

great balancing formula

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2010

I had been taking Eleuthero ginseng for years, then decided to try this formula. The difference is very tangible to me. I feel more balanced overall throughout my day, and I am sleeping better at night. This may be due to the synergistic effects of all the herbs in combination.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 18, 2008

Very good when you need a tonic and a lift after a bout of ill health. It works.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2010

I bought these after receiving the sampler. One or two of these in the morning, along with my ginkgo, seem to give me a longer, unjittery energy boost. I wish they weren't so horse-pilly, but that's ok. I would buy them again.

Works on energy and concentration

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 16, 2012

We ordered sample bottles. My husband takes them daily while on his postgraduate examination session. It helps to stay focused, energetic, concentrated, but not convenient that it's not one, but three tablets to take. // Заказывали пробники. Муж принимает женьшень во время сдачи экзаменов, препарат помогает оставаться собранным и энергичным, но не очень удобно принимать 3 капсулы, лучше бы по одной.

Ginseng Revitalizer

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Mar 12, 2010

This product has really helped my 61 year old husband to have much more energy. It does not interfere with his sleep.

Thunder Bolt

Posted by Balwindergne on Jan 11, 2016

I am fully aware about the efficacy of this wonderful formulation for giving Jack-support to patients who are recovering from any disease. If chuanxiong and sem persica and Japanese knotweed Rhizome are added then it will become cannon to destroy pains due to stasis also though Ginseng is there for surface blood movement .Really it will become very very useful , as I see.

absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Sep 08, 2011

I love this product. Definitely gives you a kick of energy without the caffeine effects. It is like you have some great energy and better concentration throughout the day. I have adrenal fatigue and this product is really helping me. Definitely recommend it!

Perfect product!

Posted by Reviewer1115402 on Jan 27, 2010

After taking this product for a period of time, I feel good and it can help to reduce the feeling of tired quickly.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jun 15, 2010

I love using this to help keep my energy levels up. I take 2 twice a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »