Too scared

Posted by 4866551358668456180 on Apr 22, 2016

After the reaction I had to the Triphala Garcinia Program I was too concerned to take these.

Gentle Boost

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 01, 2016

I like this product for the mental clarity it gives me without any feeling of jittery artificial stimulation. Great for tasks requiring focused attention. I've been taking it for years whenever I need a bit of a boost.

Thunder Bolt

Posted by Balwindergne on Jan 11, 2016

I am fully aware about the efficacy of this wonderful formulation for giving Jack-support to patients who are recovering from any disease. If chuanxiong and sem persica and Japanese knotweed Rhizome are added then it will become cannon to destroy pains due to stasis also though Ginseng is there for surface blood movement .Really it will become very very useful , as I see.

Dr pat

Posted by 5445898144091299652 on Mar 21, 2014

good for energy & does revitalize

Works on energy and concentration

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 16, 2012

We ordered sample bottles. My husband takes them daily while on his postgraduate examination session. It helps to stay focused, energetic, concentrated, but not convenient that it's not one, but three tablets to take. // Заказывали пробники. Муж принимает женьшень во время сдачи экзаменов, препарат помогает оставаться собранным и энергичным, но не очень удобно принимать 3 капсулы, лучше бы по одной.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on May 30, 2012

Offering great energy!

absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Sep 08, 2011

I love this product. Definitely gives you a kick of energy without the caffeine effects. It is like you have some great energy and better concentration throughout the day. I have adrenal fatigue and this product is really helping me. Definitely recommend it!

~WOW!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Jun 06, 2011

This one WORKS! I have tried everything from a-z and I suffer neuro pain and body pain and I feel more energetic and less pain hubby loves it also for his demanding job.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jan 08, 2011

I found this to help in exactly what the name says--revitalizer. Pretty powerful, so some days I took just half a tablet. I took with a small dose of Flora St. John's Wort to help with mood and the combo. seemed to work well together.

Great formulation

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jul 28, 2010

Am taking this as a general health booster. I think I feel better all around when I take Ginseng, and this one has other ingredients as a bonus.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »